• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] I POO STARS & I PISS GLITTER

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
Years
Hm, I don't really know. I thought I let this part to you {XD} I searched a bit and there are nearly no good pictures, so I guess I'd go with this picture.

Maybe you can work with it, otherwise you could search something that fits your needs. :)

Edit: This one is almost the same, but maybe you can work better with it.
HlOGZYn.png

hows that for you huh , hope thats ok :)​

Omg it's perf <3 Thanks so much!
omg glad you like it yay {XD} it looks good with that black stuff underneath and orange text ^_^​

TheKenny

The only real Kenny!
Years
Wow, it's very good, I like it! Can I get another one with only Kenny instead of TheKenny? Would be great. And could you maybe make the font brighter (white?) with a dark (black?) outline? I think the name is kind of hard to read, maybe you get what I mean. ^^

But so far, it looks really awesome! ♥

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Hello~

I'm happy to say that I'm back and eager to make a request! I just can't resist your work, it's too good!

♦ Size = 400 x 200. Just a signature, please!
♦ Colors = I'm not the best with this, so I'll leave it mostly to you? However, I would prefer soft colours, similar to the ones in these pictures: #1 #2
♦ Text = Preferably "Be brave... be the bravest ever!" or maybe "Courage doesn't always roar", whichever fits/is easier to work with. :) I'll leave the rest to your expertise.
♦ Images = I'd like this image: http://i.imgur.com/4zPGFrE.jpg against a backdrop that matches, because I am downright awful at finding good backdrops, aha.
♦ Animation = Whatever you think's best? ^^

Take all the time you need in making it! If I was too vague, I'm sorry. ;v; Since I've burdened you with most of the decisions, I'll be extra patient! 'Swear!

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
Years
Wow, it's very good, I like it! Can I get another one with only Kenny instead of TheKenny? Would be great. And could you maybe make the font brighter (white?) with a dark (black?) outline? I think the name is kind of hard to read, maybe you get what I mean. ^^

But so far, it looks really awesome! ♥
iTGV6K5.png
q87sOaH.png

^^​

Hello~

I'm happy to say that I'm back and eager to make a request! I just can't resist your work, it's too good!

♦ Colors = I'm not the best with this, so I'll leave it mostly to you? However, I would prefer soft colours, similar to the ones in these pictures: #1 #2
♦ Text = Preferably "Be brave... be the bravest ever!" or maybe "Courage doesn't always roar", whichever fits/is easier to work with. :) I'll leave the rest to your expertise.
♦ Images = I'd like this image: http://i.imgur.com/4zPGFrE.jpg against a backdrop that matches, because I am downright awful at finding good backdrops, aha.

Take all the time you need in making it! If I was too vague, I'm sorry. ;v; Since I've burdened you with most of the decisions, I'll be extra patient! 'Swear!
oh thats a nice and cute pokemon image, i will work on this asap after firefly request :)
and aaww you are sweet, giving me such wonderful compliments, damn i don't deserve it haha but thanks!​

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
Years
Thank you so, so much Pebbles! :3c ♥ I don't know why you're so awesome ^^
you are welcome, glad i could help​

Hello~

sorry, i been busy moving houses, so didn't have the time yet to do these two, i will do them asap :)​

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
Years
Wow your skills are amazing
For now, a Signature would be pretty good

♦ Size = Biggish, like 300 x 250 or something?
♦ Colors = Whatever contrasts
♦ Text = "The hand which strikes also blocks." Somewhere in the bottom right corner, decently sized
♦ Images = http://www.anime-kun.net/animes/screenshots/break-blade-107901.jpg
♦ Animation = Lights glinting off the blades edge perhaps?
how is this for you? :)
tcQST0L.png

Here's my request (And yes, Greninja is my favourite pokémon) ^_^

Size = Avatar 200x200
♦ Colors = I don't know... maybe something that goes well with Greninja's colour scheme?
♦ Text = Zenovis ♦ Images = http://66.media.tumblr.com/3541c4545e01137c2ba9354e0529c029/tumblr_n4byil5Ino1smdz4vo4_500.png
♦ Animation = None
i see you have requested basically the same i think, somewhere else in another thread here, please make up your mind and tell me wether you want them or me to make you a signature, thanks :)
asking because i am busy and i do not want to waste my time, try to help you out and then in the end you do not care about this request anymore because of the other one ;)​

Reunilu

of the Eastern Skies
Years
i see you have requested basically the same i think, somewhere else in another thread here, please make up your mind and tell me wether you want them or me to make you a signature, thanks :)
asking because i am busy and i do not want to waste my time, try to help you out and then in the end you do not care about this request anymore because of the other one ;)​

He requested from me a signature, here he requested an avatar. Also the render is different.

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
Years
Hello~

not sure about the text and animation so i made two versions
hope you like one of them haha

aK4mP1i.gif

Dk61tWZ.png

Absolutely amazing thank you

glad you like it then, no problem!​

Hyzenthlay

Years
not sure about the text and animation so i made two versions
hope you like one of them haha

aK4mP1i.gif

Dk61tWZ.png

Oh my gosh, these are sooo cute! Such creativity put into them! I tilt my hat to you. :D

I'm super torn right now; I mean, they're both precious! I like how the text is done on the first one, so in your spare time could you apply the same style to the second?

Thanks a bunch! Choosing which one to use is the hard part, but once I do I'll get to work on my signature ASAP and be sure to credit you!

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
Years
Here's my request (And yes, Greninja is my favourite pokémon) ^_^

Size = Avatar 200x200
♦ Colors = I don't know... maybe something that goes well with Greninja's colour scheme?
♦ Text = Zenovis ♦ Images = http://66.media.tumblr.com/3541c4545e01137c2ba9354e0529c029/tumblr_n4byil5Ino1smdz4vo4_500.png
♦ Animation = None

sorry about the confusion i had earlier, here you go
O7TQGqe.png

Oh my gosh, these are sooo cute! Such creativity put into them! I tilt my hat to you. :D

I'm super torn right now; I mean, they're both precious! I like how the text is done on the first one, so in your spare time could you apply the same style to the second?

Thanks a bunch! Choosing which one to use is the hard part, but once I do I'll get to work on my signature ASAP and be sure to credit you!
oh i am so glad you like the result ^_^
i like how you did your signature like that , with the links underneath and stuff
does this mean you going with the animated one?
anyhow, here is the other version of the second one
Wjil4N6.png

Hyzenthlay

Years
oh i am so glad you like the result ^_^
i like how you did your signature like that , with the links underneath and stuff
does this mean you going with the animated one?
anyhow, here is the other version of the second one​

Thank you! I think I'll stick with the animated one for now, but I've downloaded both images so I can switch between them whenever I like. ;)

I really appreciate it! And nice job on that Greninja picture. :)

Ewer70

Cloner/Breeder
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Jul 1, 2016
edit: found a new picture that i am able to work with. i dont need a new graphic thanks tho! and keep making pretty graphics they are honestly amazing.

Last edited:

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
Years
Thank you! I think I'll stick with the animated one for now, but I've downloaded both images so I can switch between them whenever I like. ;)

I really appreciate it! And nice job on that Greninja picture. :)
thanks darling and you are welcome :pink_love:
cannot wait for the new request ^_^​

Wow, that looks amazing!!! Thanks :D
glad i could help out :)​

edit: found a new picture that i am able to work with. i dont need a new graphic thanks tho! and keep making pretty graphics they are honestly amazing.
thank you very much for the compliment, i appreciate it :3c
too bad you did not need my help anymore haha but that is ok
please let me know in the future if you need help again ^_^​

Hyzenthlay

Years
thanks darling and you are welcome :pink_love:
cannot wait for the new request ^_^​

Well then, looks like the wait is over! For a signature, I would like the following:

Size = 400 x 200 again, though you can go slightly below or above that size to suit your work.
Colors = Like I said before, I'm no good with colours so I'll leave this up to you. ^__^ Buuut it'd be nice to have plenty of colours similar to the ones in these pictures: #1 #2
Text = I will skip text for now to see how things turn out. x3
Images = http://i.imgur.com/YmLBgdi.jpg or http://i.imgur.com/MRY9hIP.jpg. If you decide to go with the second image, would it be possible to remove everything except for the girl with the crossbows? (with a backdrop similar to the one in this).
Animation = Hmm, is it too much if I ask for two versions, i.e. with and without an animation? :D Not sure about the first image, but for the second, maybe something like Omega's request on the arrow tips? :3

Omg I feel so demanding! ;-; Thanks heaps in advance and take your time, no stress. c: Make as many or as few as you like! Whatever you find the most fun to work with. ^^

Oh and if you need clarification on anything at all, I'll be glad to oblige. :)

Back