• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This isn't what I ordered.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
  • I'm a huge online shopper and a lot of my shopping is done on ASOS. A few months ago, though, I ordered three things. It was three shirts, one was a "mobile print," and the other two were a basic tank top and faux blue jean. However when the package got here, the mobile print was literally two sizes too small (I'd ordered the correct size; given the wrong) and the blue jean shirt was an entirely different brand (ASOS is a conglomerate of different British/American brands for the most part) and style than what I'd ordered. I was a little peeved since it'd taken extra long for them to arrive. Eh

Azu

Don't touch my milk.
    Years
  • I wouldn't really worry about it. I've worked in fast food before and there really isn't that much work to do. No one I know actually cares about remaking stuff and I know I definitely didn't. You're paying for it with your money you should get what you asked for.

You're definitely a good worker then. I'm not sure if everyone would react that way though. But maybe , if it ever happens again, I might ask about it. xD

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • if it's totally wrong, I complain. If it's just... missing some customization I requested, I don't care too much unless it's something I truly can't stand

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • if it's totally wrong, I complain. If it's just... missing some customization I requested, I don't care too much unless it's something I truly can't stand

What's your limit? Pickles on a "no pickles" or onions on a "no onions" burger? Splenda in unsweet tea?

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • What's your limit? Pickles on a "no pickles" or onions on a "no onions" burger? Splenda in unsweet tea?
    Pickles, I like XD But let's say I just preferred a burger without them, but could still tolerate them. I wouldn't complain.

Onions though? I despise uncooked unions. I would not eat my burger. I would complain

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Pickles, I like XD But let's say I just preferred a burger without them, but could still tolerate them. I wouldn't complain.

Onions though? I despise uncooked unions. I would not eat my burger. I would complain

Pfft, those were examples, but I see where you're coming from now. I agree, though; pickles! But onions are a no go.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • You've ordered coffee from a coffee shop, very specific to how you always get it. You were clear in your instructions and requested what you request every time you get coffee from this place. They've finished your drink, you thank them, and take it. You take a sip after it's cooled down after a while and realize that this isn't what you ordered. They're missing something, or something of the sort.

Dunkin Donuts still screwed it up after I told you how to properly say it? Doesn't surprise me haha. DD is notorious with screwing up people's coffees, as there is always a string of people quitting and new people coming in. It's really bad.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • My mom was ordering 2 bottled teas in a certain restaurant, but for some reason they give my mom 2 big soda drinks instead, and my mom realized that after finished ordering lol. My mom and I drink it anyway.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I usually just deal with it as I don't care for confrontations and feel weird when I make a scene because I feel like everyone is looking at me. Which is why I don't like going out places with family because I feel like they make asses out of themselves when something isn't right.

Years
  • My shy qualities don't help in situations like this. If it's something small, I won't bring it up, but recently I've been trying to ask for it to be corrected, because it's honestly the right thing to do, seeing as you're the one paying them for a specific product, but my shyness just holds me back from being assertive like that D:

As a side note, I've learned to always check the bag before leaving the drive-in of a fast food place - there's a pretty high chance they got something wrong, and takes no time to fix.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • My mom is the pickiest person ever. Like, seriously. Not only that but... she gets upset if they don't get things the way she wants them to. For example, when she orders a BLT... she doesn't like it with cheese and she always gets it with mayo on both sides. Stuff like that.

For me, it really depends. I'm not the type of person who likes to complain about something, so I'll most likely go ahead and take it... unless it's horribly bad I guess.

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    If it's not what I ordered then I'll send it back. I'll be polite the first time, but if you give me the wrong thing twice I'm leaving and not paying. :v

I'm not paying for, and then eating/drinking, something that I don't want/like and did not order. Do your job right pls.

This one steakhouse I go to has been slacking lately. I think the last 4 or 5 times I've gone, I had to send my steak back. I asked for it rare, bloody, and without onions and mushrooms accompanying it. This is well done and dry and tasteless, and also covered in gas bombs. The waiter is always super nice about it, though. c:

Back