• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Addicting Game for You?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
  • The fighting game genre in general. Seriously, I've sunk so many hours into that genre it's rather frightening how high the number of hours it would be. There is just something magical to me when I find new ways to optimize combos or learning hit-confirms, that just makes me become engrossed in whatever fighting game that I'm playing.

AM/PM

steal me out of my h e a d
    Years
  • I got really into Candy Crush and Temple Run when they came out; the amount of time I've spent on those two is straight up embarrassing, haha. :( Pretty much anything I play on my phone that's based on a simple idea does this as I catch a lot of public transport and I'm pretty easily entertained.

FrostbitePC

Frostbite
    Years
  • Pokemon, Minecraft, Left4Dead2.
    Well, for minecraft, i'll never get bored, there's too many thing to explore such as mods, maps, servers.
    L4D2, well, custom maps too like the kokiri forest thingy.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Hmm Pokemon is pretty addicting until i do all the post-game stuff.
    One game i always seem to come back and beat every few months is "Kirby: Squek Squad"
    I dont know why, but i love it :D

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    Wow how has nobody mentioned Skyrim yet?! I've spent hundreds of hours just simply exploring the world, let alone completing all of the quests. Heck the DLC even gave us an entire island to explore.

Just thinking about it gets me excited for when Fallout 4 FINALLY gets announced. :3

Ultraviolence

alt account for Eros
    Years
    • Age 28
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 3, 2019
    I prefer games with massive expansive storylines and a free roaming environment, so The Elder Scrolls series, Skyrim in particular, are very addictive for me. Also, I have found myself glued to Titanfall recently. The gameplay is remarkable imo.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Disgaea 2; level grinding, Item World visits to get better equipment and level it up, only to get rid of it for better stuff, which also gets leveled up.

Even though the playtime isn't even close to >400h of Pokemon X xD

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • JRPG's, Puzzle games, Sports games, Minecraft. I spend a good couple hours a day playing Sudoku and then Minecraft is just one of the Easiest games to spend hours on. When I play sports games (mainly football) I can end up spending a whole day playing them and not even notice if they have a campaign like option, like one of the older Maddens that I have has a game style where you create your own character and then pick a position to play and all that and then you get drafted and play through seasons trying to increase your stats and all that jazz. And JRPG's are easily the most addictive games for me. I remember many a time when I stayed up all day and night more than one day in a row playing Final Fantasy just leveling up to 99/100.

Years
  • Monster Hunter and Dota 2. I have a love/hate relationship with both of them. One moment I want to smash everything around me and the next I want to go on playing them for hours.

Yukari

Well, for minecraft, i'll never get bored, there's too many thing to explore such as mods, maps, servers.

Gosh, why didn't I think of this? Running around Minecraft's routinely generated worlds never gets old...

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    For me it's probably Minecraft Xbox360. Not so much the survival/mob aspect but going into creative and building structures. I've built a two story tree house recently with giant trees growing through the building and lots of floor to ceiling windows. You actually get a view of the sunrise over the ocean right when you wake up in the upstairs bedroom and a tree kind of grows over the bed through the roof.

Last edited:

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Currently it's Terraria, Minecraft's 2D cousin, for me.
    Simply the challenge to go collect everything that you can get your crummy hands on is fun.

I swear, my chests couldn't fit all the statues, banners, and paintings I can get.

Also, even after defeating all the bosses and obtaining end-game equipment, there's still some end-game events that can still kill you hundreds of times.

Plus, Minecraft lags a lot on my laptop so I'm glad I have an alternative blocky sandbox game.

Mystify

confused
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2020
    As much as I hate to admit it, right now I'm super addicted to League.

Heir

/EYES SUSPICIOUSLY
    Years
  • I'll always be playing League of Legends, but I also get really addicted to Terraria whenever I start a new game.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • The Gen 4 PMD trio - Darkness, Time, and Sky (let's say they count as one!). I have literally replayed those games hundreds of times. The only reason I'm not replaying them right now is because I've gotten to attached to the teams I have on each game (I'm sentimental like that lol) and the fact that I would feel too mad at myself if I actually bought another copy of the game.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Mmm, turns out this thread has been revived from May, so it's a thread revival. XD

Ah, sorry. Just be a lil' careful~
    Feel free to remake this thread though. :3

*locks*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back