• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Light Platinum (800 SUBS SPECIAL LETS PLAY SERIES)

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2014
    Hey guys i'm usually a minecraft player on youtube doing pixel art tutorials and guides but i wanted to start doing lets plays to my channel to expand a fan base and also just for my own personal gaming fun. So now that i hit 800 subs i wanted to do a pokemon light platinum lets play series it would be nice to have the support of my minecraft fans though it would be awesome to have the support of POKEMON fans in this forum community to help me get going.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2014
    I liked the title i was confused on why it was called that but then i realised why at the end of your video it was funny i subbed just to see if lp3 was good nice job.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2014

Here is the latest episode please be sure to tell me what you think thanks guys have a nice day.

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    I've started a series on Light Platinum also! :)
    Check out my channel.

Adzer.

Back