• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you think Battle Spot is a good hack checker?

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
Years
  • Just like the title says, do you think Pokemon that pass the Battle Spot hack check are at least legal? (Would you trade one of your own Pokemon for another one if you know it is usable in Battle Spot?) The reason I ask is because sometimes I manage to get quite a few competitive/shiny (/both) Pokemon (not for nothing of course) when trading with Passerbys.

I honestly think that Battle Spot is pretty good at checking hacks. No means the best, but pretty good.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
  • I've fought against things that were literally impossible and illegal, so no I don't think it's a good checker. It only catches the most obvious of the obvious.

Years
  • I've fought against things that were literally impossible and illegal, so no I don't think it's a good checker. It only catches the most obvious of the obvious.

I agree. I don't use Battle Spot that much, I like to do link trades for fun battles and less random battles.

Years
  • NOOOO! I saw A Shiny Ultra ball Rayquaza with Dragon ascent! I saw an Cherish ball Shiny Sky Shaymin! Ive seen so many hackers that i had to make a strategy against them! I even have a battle video to prove it! Genesect with Blaze kick? ya right!

Back