• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Remux Multiple MKVs into MP4s? (Windows 8.1)

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
Years
  • Hi, does anyone here know of a good remuxer with a user friendly interface, that can batch or queue alot of remuxes at once?

If you do suggest a converter, please make sure it can copy the audio/video streams from MKVs and remux them into MP4s.

My System Info:
    PC Model: HP 110-326 Desktop
    Motherboard: Hewlett Packard 2AFB (Ivy Bridge)
    CPU: Intel Pentium G2100T @ 2.60 GHz Dual Core
    Video Card: Intel HD Graphics 2500 (1920x1080x32bpp 60Hz)
    Sound Card: Realtek High Definition Audio
    RAM (Memory): 4.0 GB Single Channel DDR3 @ 665 MHz
    HDD Space: 500 GB Western Digital Caviar (SATA III)
    Network Adapter: Realtek USB FE Family Controller @ 100.0 Mbps

Last edited:

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    You might want to make sure that the MKVs in questions are indeed using H.264 video prior to muxing them again, or you'd be in a world of compatibility issues.

Does Handbrake not offer a "copy" mode for the video stream? IIRC it should be able to directly copy audio at the very least.

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
  • You might want to make sure that the MKVs in questions are indeed using H.264 video prior to muxing them again, or you'd be in a world of compatibility issues.

Does Handbrake not offer a "copy" mode for the video stream? IIRC it should be able to directly copy audio at the very least.

HandBrake doesn't let you copy the video or audio streams. Or if it does, the option is not that obvious or easy to find.

Please lemme know if you figure out how to just copy the streams with HandBrake though.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Back