• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Possible Hacks?

Years
  • First off, let me begin by saying I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section.

Recently, I've been catching up on all the Pokemon games, as I have never owned a DS or 3DS up until three months ago. I finally got my hands on a copy of Black 2, and the first thing I got excited about was the previous save file, (as I enjoy seeing what people caught, what they named their Pokemon and all that.)

And before starting my own file I want to transfer some of these off the cartridge to my Pokemon Y cartridge. But I don't want to if they were obtained by the use of a cheating device of any sort. So I was wondering, if I posted a bunch of pictures, I could get some help in determining wheter or not you guys think that they were hacked or legitimately obtained.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Edit: And just too add I'm currently hatching 3 eggs that were in the Pc to see if I can find anything suspicious there.

First egg, just a Beldum.

Last edited:
    Years
  • If I remember correctly, most hacked pokemon won't even transfer over. I might be wrong though, I don't have a source or anything.

Years
  • Hmm, alright I'll transfer them to my Y version and see if anything happens. The only two things that set off any sort of alarms to me is his Lv.100 Deoxys and Shiny Garchomp. Thanks for your input though.

Upon further inspection however, nothing in his inventory seems suspicious, only one rare candy, still his his masterball, and has 97:00+ hours on his save file. Maybe it's just me being paranoid.

The only Pokemon it wouldn't let me transfer was Kyreum due to it being fused, so I guess that would mean everything else was legit?

Last edited:
    Back