• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon- Souls of One (OOC Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    That's fine with me! :) But your character's gonna start off badly with Alicia...

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    Don't mean to follow the crowd, Neiko Star, Katou Bot, and pinkpanther4u, but I'm letting Katie walk past you while you have your "conversation" of sorts.

PS: Hi Neiko!

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    LOL hi winterfell! Wow, Alicia's gonna get seriously pissed off.

(Alicia: ARGH!!! WHAT'S WITH ALL THESE HAPPY-GO-LUCKY PEOPLE?!?!)

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    *snorts* Katie ain't all that happy-go-lucky. Raion would rip her apart if she got too out of hand.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Yeah, Alicia would probably get along best with your character. 'Quiet type, keeps her thoughts to herself, thinks before acting' is perfectly fine with her.

I'm starting to like Aili more than Alicia. XD

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • I'm about to post my character's entrance to the storage base (Gonna take a while since my Wiiboard broke) Is it alright if I kinda nugde into you guys and go from there?

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Yay, more people. XDDD Well, I guess that makes sense since we're all going to the same place.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
  • Okay, if you guys want, you can start to head to the storage room. Once most people are there, I'll continue the main story line.

Tox

fight me
    Years
  • Feel free to bump into me anybody. ^^
    Just remember that Robert's angry and disappointed so he won't be laughing much. Be prepared to be snapped at. Are people in the storage room now? I don't want to be the first to go in.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Arishoz: Alicia's going to abandon Meredith and Suke (lol) so I'm going to make her bump into you, okay? Angry? Snappy? Yay. :D

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    It kind of reminds too much of Hecate from Shakugan no Shana. So it's kind of disturbing to see:

Hecate flapped along behind her friend.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • @Pinkpanther8u: That latest post was kind of confusing. I was already outside talking to the General with Sera and Saraph and then you post saying the General came in and was saying he was waiting for me and a few others? And not Sera or Saraph (the two I noticed after walking over to the General)? Now I'm not sure what to do. XP Maybe I'll just make a post that starts with me entering the storage room, after speaking to the General..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back