• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
  • Team Ludicolo-
    Spoiler:

Team Spheal-
    Spoiler:

Your task this time is to identify what the set of Pokemon I provide have in common. There will only be one major common similarity. You are free to discuss among yourselves in the team forums, but this thread is for guesses only. Only one person from each team can guess at one time and you get two guesses for their common similarities, but you cannot guess consecutively.

To clarify, Team 1 Player A can post their guess as to the similarity, but if they're wrong then Team 1 Player B cannot post but Team 2 Player A can. If Team 2 Player A gets it wrong, another Team 1 Player may then post another guess but if they get it wrong, they cannot score a point. The same goes for the second Team 2 Player that posts their second guess. Every correct guess earns the team a point. The team with the most points wins. If neither team scores they both vote off a member.

If a team steals a point (the situation in which Team 1 Player A guesses wrong but Team 2 Player A guesses right) the person who had the point stolen will have a chance of being poisoned.

The first set is here:

Spoiler:

Stolen

Last edited:

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
  • I'm not sure that I understand the significance of the Stolen at the end of your post. Could you please elaborate on that?

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • I'm not sure that I understand the significance of the Stolen at the end of your post. Could you please elaborate on that?

I really shouldn't.

If a team steals a point (the situation in which Team 1 Player A guesses wrong but Team 2 Player A guesses right) the person who had the point stolen will have a chance of being poisoned.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • All four have the same Hatching Time of 5355-5609 steps.

Last edited:

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Each 'mon outweighs at least one of its evolutions (Vileplume outweighs Gloom, but Bellossom is lighter).

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Hopefully not too late to be voided- all of these Pokémon take half damage from fighting moves.

Not the answer I was looking for, but I will accept it for the sake of this challenge ending. I was looking for they all have a Pokemon in their evolutionary line that was released by Team Rocket.

Set 4
    Spoiler:

For the next four hours I'll accept someone sacrificing one point for a hint.

Last edited:

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • Just as a quick question, how are points tied? We've scored two (The first question on the first guess, and the second question on our second, which per the rules, still allows a point), while Team Spheal has only gotten one.

Anyways, for our answer, each Pokémon has an ability that can be activated by the Burn status (either by blocking it or by benefiting from it).

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Just as a quick question, how are points tied? We've scored two (The first question on the first guess, and the second question on our second, which per the rules, still allows a point), while Team Spheal has only gotten one.

Anyways, for our answer, each Pokémon has an ability that can be activated by the Burn status (either by blocking it or by benefiting from it).

My tiredness blocked out one of those points, my mistake. I was going to edit that after you posted, but since you also answered the question correctly, you've won the challenge for your team.

The points in the challenge are irrelevant so there's none to distribute. However, if you're eligible you may now purchase a token of your choice by private messaging me.

Team Spheal must now vote off a member. If you're a member of this team and you purchase a token, you may not use it on this night but you should purchase it in the same private message as your vote. Separate PMs won't be accepted.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • To clarify, Team Ludicolo members may also purchase tokens as long as their PM is delivered before I end the challenge.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back