• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Johto Revolutions OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
  • Hmmm... I'm just about to make Chikorita open so yeah!

Rii has been kicked because of in activeness.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Might as well post what I have so far before my computor freezes again.

Name: Naranja

Personality:

Appearance:

History:

Preffered Starter: Chikorita, Female, Jade

Other Pokemon:
    Tropius, Male, Emerald
    Buizel, Female, Sapphire
    Houndour, Female, Ruby

RP Sample: (From my old MD RPG)
    Spirit just stared as Flare attacked the Toxicroak, ignoring Takai and his team. "Why is Flare being so protective?" Spirit thought. Spirit couldnt even speak. "AAARRRGGGHHH!" Spirit yelled as she ran. She ran swiftly away from the group. She was now a great distance away from the group. She hid herself inside of a small den under a tree. "Im sorry Flare... I need to think..." Spirit whispered to herself, as if Flare could hear her. After a while, Spirit left the den and walked farther and farther away from the team. She reached the Water Pokemon Base near TurtleShell Pond. Spirit looked at it for a while, and entered the base. The Water Pokemon looked at her suprisingly. She walked past them all, and up to the co-leader. She looked at the co-leader, and passed by him. She walked through the base and nobody attacked her.

She was usually the one running.

She put her head down sadly, and approached a silver door. "Im sorry Flare..." Spirit sighed. She walked through the large silver door and approached a Blastoise. It looked at her intrestingly. She then looked up at it, and launched a swift Flamethrower at it. It looked at her, and in return launched a Hydro Pump at Spirit. The swift fox countered it with a Flaming Howl. She shot a powerful blue flame out of her mouth. The Blastoise spun out of the way, and growled. "WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE, FOX!" he yelled. He shot a Hydro Cannon at Spirit this time, and it hit. Spirit was forced back to the wall, and her fur was soaked. "So much for my dreams of peace..." Spirit whispered. She put her head down, and imagined her fate now. "Flare... take my place as a Ninetales when peace comes..." Spirit whispered and closed her eyes, awaiting her fate.

(I will finish this.)

Logan

Years
  • Okay just so everyone know's all Pokemon can know 10 moves then you will have to start deleting.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Sign-Up Sheet
    Name: Will
    Appearance: Will is smaller in stature. He is shorter then most people his age standing at about 5 foot 3 and weighs about 95 lbs. His hair is ruffled due to the fact that Will never combs his hair. He wears a black T shirt and brown shorts/pants depending on how hot or how cold it is.​

Will also carries around a green backpack which holds various items in side. One of these items is a cloak which is all sorts of greens(the color). He wears it sometimes and when sompletely still he is vertualy invisable. His eyes are a beady black and he wears a a silver leaf pendant on his cloak to keep it closed. He also wears a belt with 6 pokeball slots and a Pokedex case on his belt too. And he always has his cell phone in his pocket.​

Personality: Will is in a word isolated. He is shuned out of evreything and doesn't know why. He thinks its because his father was a knight and died in a war when Will was only 2. Will is very secretive and is very sneaky. He usually listens in on conversations and nobody knows he is nearby. He can scale up the side of huge walls and cliffs without making a sound and when he walks he is silent. He has only once in his whole life ever had a friend. Horace was his name. Horace and Will where born at the same place, same day, and mysteriously the same exact time. They understood each other because Horace's father was killed in the exact same warr Will's father was.​

History: Will was born and raised in Pallet Town, Kanto. He had 2 older brothers and one younger brother. His father died when Will was two, his brother Max and brother Halt were 6, and when Josh was 1. Josh died of a terrible disease when he was 4 and Will felt like it was his falt.​

All his life he was tormented by his brothers and shuned out of everything. Then, that all changed when he met his soon to be best friend. He met Horace at an ice cream stand and they talked. They soon found out they were vertualy the exact same person just with a different name and appearence. 'Maybe it is just we were born same place, same year, and same time.' Will always said when they brought up the concept, but Horace had doubts.​

A few years later and they both turned 10, and the two found out they were both ferturnal twins. Will was speechless. His mother had actually had triplets at the same time. She couldn't raise Horace and the other one so she kept Will and put the others in orphanges. The other one was takena nd moved to somewhere else in Kanto while Horace was still in Pallet. Now, Horace and Will are setting out on their journeys and Will plans on finding his other ferutrnal triplet.​

After finishing his journey in the Kanto region with Horace, Will decided to search for his other triplet in the Johto Region. His Charizard found a mate and laid an egg, which Will decided to take along with him to the Johto Region. Horace's Blastoise found a mate also and they had an egg which Horace decided to take to the Johto Region for himself. On the boat he took to the Johto region, both of their eggs hatched. It was an awesome sight! Out of Horace's egg a Squirtle appeared and out of Will's a Charmander appeared. When they got off the boat someone came walking up to Will with and Eevee in his hands. He asked if Will wanted it and Will excitedly agreed.

Preferred Starter: Riolu(Wildcard) nicknamed Focus​

Other Pokemon: Charmander(Blaze) and Eevee(Multi)

RP Sample: The pokeball stopped moving. Max caught a Bellsprout!

"Yes! Riolu we caught a pokemon!" Max said retreiving the pokeball and holding it up high.

"Riolu!" Riolu said excitedly.

"Now, Go Bellsprout!" Max said excited.

"Bellsprout." She said popping out.

"Well hi there. Let's see. What would be a good nickname for you?" Max asked thinking hard about it.

Bellsprout shook hands, or, rather vine and hands with Riolu. They smiled and then soon became friends.

"I got it! You name will stay Bellsprout!" Max said.

Max continued walking along with his new Bellsprout and Riolu. The two seemed to get along well with eachother. Max stopped in front of a lake and told Riolu to soak his foot in the water for a while. Riolu sat in the water with his feet dangling in it. His feet felt better already and Max was hanging from a tree branch by his legs reading his Kanto Map.

"It says here that we go from pallet Town to Saffron City to Pewter City to..." Max was saying.

Riolu walked over to him and took the map from him, flipped it right side up, and then handed it back to him.

"Oh. Hehehe. Thanks Riolu." Max said.

Riolu went back to soak his foot in the water while Max figured out were to go. A few minutes later and the bushs started rustling, scaring Max causing him to fall from the branch on his head. Riolu's foot was fine by then and the water was shallow enough to where Riolu sprang to his feet and stood in the water. Max stood up rubbing his head with the map rolled up in his right hand.

Then a boy jumped out from behind a few bushes.

"I challenge you!" He said holding a pokeball up.

Max sprang to his feet.

"I accept." He said jumping back a few feet.

The boy threw a pokeball.

"Go, Totodile!" The boy said.

A white light flashed and a blue alligator popped out.

"Toto. Totodile!" It said jumping in the air.

Max took his pokedex out wondering what the pokemon was.

Totodile, the Big Jaw pokemon. Despite the smallness of its body, Totodile's jaws are very powerful. While the pokemon may think its just playful nipping, its bite has enough power to cause serious injury.

"Ok Riolu. Watch out." Max said.

Riolu entered a battle stance.

"Totodile Tackle." The kid yelled.

"Riolu Quick Attack!" Max said.

The two pokemon dashed at eachother. Riolu was quicker and dodged Totodile's attack and hit Totodile's tail. Totodile flipped over and bit Riolu's hand.

"Riolu! No!" Max said concerned.

Riolu jumped up and kicked Totodile off him and then dashed and hit Totodile's stomach.

"Totodile Bite!" The kid said.

"Riolu use Quick Attack." Max said.

The two charged at eachother again Totodile's mouth wide open and Riolu moviung faster then normal. Riolu jumped up and kicked Totodile's jaw, but Totodile clamped down on Riolu's foot.

"Luuu!" Riolu yelped.

He landed on the ground with one of his feet in Totodile's mouth.

"Riolu use Endure!" Max said.

Riolu began shaking a little raising his defense power(i think).

"Now use Quick Attack!" Max said.

Riolu kicked Totodile's mouth cauing Totodile to spit his foot out then he charged and punched Totodile's gut. Causing Totodile to fall to the ground fainted.

"Return Totodile!" The kid said "Go Eevee!"

A brown and tan dog looking pokemon with a long tail and long ears appeared out of the white flash. Max swiped his pokedex out wanting to know what it was.

Eevee, the evolution pokemon. Its genetic code is irregular. It may mutate if exsposed to element stones.

Max smirked knowing this was going to be harder then he thought, and he loved challenges.

"Ok Riolu use Quick Attack!" Max said.

"Eevee Tackle now!" The kid said.

The two pokemon ran towards eachother. Riolu triped up and started moving off course and tripped face first, because his foot hurt. Eevee ran and hit Riolu hard enough to send him flying into a tree. Riolu slid down the hard scratchy bark and landed on the ground fainted.

"Riolu!" Max said running over to his pokemon.

"Luu." Riolu said.

"You were great buddy. Return!" Max called him back to his pokeball and then faced Bellsprout "Go get em."

Bellsprout nodded and walked out there. Max thought that even though Bellsprout was lower on health then usual she could still beat Eevee.

"Eevee Sand Attack!" the kid said.

"Bellsprout knock the dust away with a Vine Whip!" Max said.

Eevee turned around and kicked up a bunch of sand. Bellsprout used one of her vines to sawt away as much sand as possible and only some got through.

"Now trip Eevee up with your vine!" Max said.

Out of nowhere from the dust cloud still surronding Bellsprout her vine was shot out at Eevee, hit Eevee's head, and then grabbed her paw and tripped her to the ground.

"Eevee get up and use Tackle!" the kid said.

Eevee got up and ran into the dust cloud but never hit anything.

"You think your so smart eh kid? Well do you know where Bellsprout is?" Max asked smiling.

The kid shook his head.

"She's up in the air!" Max said pointing up.

Bellsprout was in midair, because she used another vine while hitting Eevee to jump into the air.

"Now Bellsprout let's finish this. Hit Eevee with both of your vines!" Max said.

Bellsprout dived down to Eevee. Eevee couldn't see anything and was hopelessly confused. Bellsprouts vines hit Eevee knocking her into the ground and KOing Eevee, but the trainers didn't know this because even more dust arose.

The dust started to settle on things again and they could see the outcome. Eevee was knocked out on the ground with Bellsprout lying on her, the impact hurt Bellsprout as well. Bellsprout struggled to get up but finally did, and Eevee didn't.

"We won Bellsprout!" Max said.

"Sprout." Bellsprout said pleased.

Bellsprout looked over at Max and smiled. Max snet Riolu out and looked at him wondering if Riolu trusted him now.He nodded his head and gave bellsprout a high-5. Max smiled with joy.

"Good match. My name is Drew." Drew said.

"You too, Max." Max said.

The trainers congratulated eachother and then went their seperate ways. Max yawned with Riolu in his arms and Bellsprout walking next to him.

"You ok Riolu?" Max asked.

"Lu." Riolu said assuringly.

Max came to a sign that said "Vermidian Forest just up ahead."

Max smiled and sat down for a break. He took out three sandwhichs he made and gave one to Riolu, one to Bellsprout, and one for himself. They ate lunch together and Max was happier then ever because he had won his very first battle against another trainer.

also if I'm accepted what are all my pokemon's levels, movesets, and can any of them evolve? Also where will I start?​

Logan

Years
  • Okay yeah your accepted. You will start in Violet City before your gym battle and they will all be Lv 15. I'll do all the movesets so wait till it's up in the OOC main page. They will evolve via level up so no not yet. Riolu will evolve when I say so...... Eevee will evolve through happiness when I say so. Stones whenever you want. Okay I'll add you in the OOC thread now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back