• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Never Split The Party: A Fantasy RP (OOC + SU, Rated T)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
Years
  • Ysmir the Berserker

Name: Ysmir (pronounced Ye-smir)
    Appearance: Ysmir stands at a height of 6 foot 4. He weighs more than 230 pounds, most of it muscle. He keeps his chest bare so he can show off his muscles. He wears a helmet that smells of the blood of his enemies. He also wears brown pants that are short.
    Personality: First off, Ysmir is really dumb. One thing he believes in is that everything at one point deserves to smashed. Things he likes doing include smashing, killing, and fighting. He really dislikes logic.
    History: Ysmir does not know who his family is or where he was from. His first memory was of smashing something when he was a baby. As the years, went by, he traveled the world looking for things to smash. The last tavern he visited, he ended up getting banned from for starting a fight.
    Profession: Berserker
    Weapon: Normally, berserkers use axes to fight with. Ysmir uses a sword since he believes that he can do more smashing damage with it.
    Other: Password: Monkey Tacos

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
  • <Challenger>'s character is ACCEPTED on one condition:
    Although the entire personality of your character is being a "smart ass", just don't go to far and overly annoy the other players.

And powerwise, your weapon is OP. However, I am not toning it down for two reasons:
    1. I plan on Snipers in this to be a ranged tank, with a powerful damage attack to instantly kill many enemies.

2. You gave it a weakness: it is really heavy. So bumping up the strength a bit is not to much of a biggy. However, take account of it's bulk by saying you are practically dragging your weapon, and you can't run with it.

Excellent! On not annoying the other players, I'll try my best. No promises! >: D And on the gun part, that's what I was intending. When he shoots it, he'll be temporarily stunned because of the extreme power, and it's gonna take a little bit for him to even position it for aiming. So he's gonna need a spotter xP

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
    Years
  • I'm sorry Judge Mandalore Shepard, but your character is DECLINED for two reasons:
    1. He is waaaay to stereotyped. That is pretty much the description of every Beserker in history. And trust me when I say I don't like overly steryotyped characters. So you probably need to rewrite the history section.
    2. Not enough detail. He doesn't have enough detail in the personality (which probably needs to be completely rewritten) and the appearance sections.

Don't worry though, your slot is still reserved.

Poki

Banned
    Years
  • As promised:

Name: Dana
    Appearance: A 5'1" tall, 50kg-ish lady. Her hair is long, light brown, with fiery red streaks, which she was born with due to the fire-controlling power she possesses. Somewhat pale. Dana has different coloured eyes - one is dark brown, and the other one is red, which she is able to see the spirit world with. She wears a red robe with silver elements in shaman-like fashion. Her hair is always down, but has a silver headband around it.
    Personality: She is sarcastic, blunt, and takes ♥♥♥♥ from no one. Her sense of humour is great, though. While her logic skills aren't the best, her astounding leadership skills surely compensate for that; however, Dana prefers to work alone. She is calm, but beware: if you make her angry, she will literally burn you to death. One of a kind, sure, but not someone that everybody would get along with.
    History: Coming from a wealthy family, she was a well-known individual in her town. A town, where any kind of magic was frowned upon. Despite that, Dana has dedicated a big part of her life to studying everything about fire-controlling magic, always at places that the townsfolk were not aware of, which was still a huge risk. One day, her father found a book she had left behind in her room, and the truth was out. She had no choice but to run away from her homeland at a young age, because the people there were not familiar with magic, and have considered her a witch once they found out what she was capable of. Chasen away by her loved ones, she resorted to traveling alone, looking for a new purpose in life. Dana does not like to talk about her past, nor she is tolerant of anyone who brings it up.
    Profession: Mage.
    Weapon: A majestic wooden staff, with beautiful symbols precisely carved into it. Has a red gem-like thing on top of it, which is believed to be an eye of a Phoenix. Stolen from some nameless wizard's remains in a cave she had to spend the night in, it has been useful to her for casting fiery magic ever since.
    Other: The password is Monkey Tacos.

Last edited:

タイラー

Stress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    Dont mean to be blunt, but now tht judge is out it will be the old limit, and should make things easier

Lucifer-san

[i]Recently Revived Zombie[/i]
    Years
  • Is a spot currently open if not would you please notify me when one becomes available I'll gladly join this, it had seemed kind of interesting and I was going to try and join earlier but I was kind of busy. So hopefully a spot is still open.

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
    Years
  • Is a spot currently open if not would you please notify me when one becomes available I'll gladly join this, it had seemed kind of interesting and I was going to try and join earlier but I was kind of busy. So hopefully a spot is still open.

Although a slot is not currently open, I will inform you immediately if one opens.

Also, sorry Poki, but your slot is kinda troubling for multiple reasons:
    1. It screws with the history. To the best of my knowledge, there was never anything in Kotaria called the Old Continent or Bulgaria. But I'm guessing those are the lands before they were destroyed by the Faithwar. And the Faithwar took place 675 years ago. I don't think it's possible that she can be 20 if she's that old.
    Also, she is not allowed to be over 675 years old.
    2. She can't be a Necromancer and a fire mage. Sorry. She also just can't be a necromancer. The dark arts are illegal on pain of death. You know, because of Shailla and all.
    Sorry Poki, but until you fix these small things that screw with Kotaria's history, this character is DECLINED.

Also, please don't quit like Shepard did.

Poki

Banned
    Years
  • Although a slot is not currently open, I will inform you immediately if one opens.

Also, sorry Poki, but your slot is kinda troubling for multiple reasons:
    1. It screws with the history. To the best of my knowledge, there was never anything in Kotaria called the Old Continent or Bulgaria. But I'm guessing those are the lands before they were destroyed by the Faithwar. And the Faithwar took place 675 years ago. I don't think it's possible that she can be 20 if she's that old.
    Also, she is not allowed to be over 675 years old.
    2. She can't be a Necromancer and a fire mage. Sorry. She also just can't be a necromancer. The dark arts are illegal on pain of death. You know, because of Shailla and all.
    Sorry Poki, but until you fix these small things that screw with Kotaria's history, this character is DECLINED.

Also, please don't quit like Shepard did.
    Alright, that's easy to fix. I'll just edit my post when I get back from school tomorrow.

pknight96

Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organism
    Years
  • Scarily, they are both approximately the same age. Let's just hope that some sort of bizarre romance doesn't crop up between them.

OBJECTION!

By pointing out they are similar in age, and mentioning you think a romance between them would be weird means you are actually looking to have them be IN a relationship! ADMIT IT!

*Tones down Phoenix Wright impression*

Poki

Banned
    Years
  • OBJECTION!

By pointing out they are similar in age, and mentioning you think a romance between them would be weird means you are actually looking to have them be IN a relationship! ADMIT IT!

*Tones down Phoenix Wright impression*
    Did he just give us a spoiler? :O

Also: SU edited.

Poki

Banned
    Years
  • I believe that's for you and Challenger to decide. ;)

Btw, I LOVE the edit. Dana is totally more awesome now. ^^

We'll see how the story continues, haha. :D

Glad you like it, I decided to add a little more info to her history, which I believe compensates for the things I had to edit out. :p

pknight96

Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organism
    Years
  • We'll see how the story continues, haha. :D

Glad you like it, I decided to add a little more info to her history, which I believe compensates for the things I had to edit out. :p

I think the added info makes up for the detail taken out. I personally like her look best. It seems very intriguing to me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back