• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen To-Be Megas

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    If certain Kalos Pokemon were to get mega-evolution forms, how would we imagine them to look? What would their powers be?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Mega Tyrantrum and Aurorus might be cool. Former could get a boost to Attack and Speed, get its HA of Rock Head. Mega Aurorus I'd turn into a glass cannon really; no amount of defensive boosts will save it from that garbage defensive (but good offensive) typing.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • I always forget that no Kalos Pokémon have gotten a Mega Evolution yet haha

I'd love to see Florges get a Mega Evolution, since it's one of my favorite Pokémon and has a great design, definitely one that would lend itself to a really cool Mega Evolution. Also, generic though it may sound, I think the Kalos starters' final forms would all make great Megas :)

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I always forget that no Kalos Pokémon have gotten a Mega Evolution yet haha
    Diancie has one

But it's also the only Kalos 'mon with a mega so more of them should get one

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I've always wondered how Mega-Malmar would look, when it comes to appearance. Very intense, probably!

TheLegendaryGuy

The greatest Ash Ketchum fan!
    Years
  • I always forget that no Kalos Pokémon have gotten a Mega Evolution yet haha

I'd love to see Florges get a Mega Evolution, since it's one of my favorite Pokémon and has a great design, definitely one that would lend itself to a really cool Mega Evolution. Also, generic though it may sound, I think the Kalos starters' final forms would all make great Megas :)

Many people, including me forget that almost no kalos pokémon have had mega evolutions. What do you guys say on getting a mega talonflame? Or what if Xerneas or Yveltal got a mega evolution? Cooool to even think about this!!!

Years
  • Many people, including me forget that almost no kalos pokémon have had mega evolutions. What do you guys say on getting a mega talonflame? Or what if Xerneas or Yveltal got a mega evolution? Cooool to even think about this!!!

There's Diancie with a Mega in Kalos. I would love to see a Mega Talonflame or a Mega Noivern...

Back