• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen If the Follow Me feature had returned...

Sirfetch’d

Which new Pokemon would you have most wanted following you around the new and beautiful land of Unova? How about an adorable little Jellicent? :3

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
549.gif

Maybe Serperior or Samurott. But 100% sure, I would want Lilligant following me the most.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Having a Zekrom follow me around would be fucking amazing. Game Freak bring the feature back please?

Sirfetch’d

Stunfisk or Deerling! Both are some of my absolute favorite Pokémon so I'd love to have them follow me.

I'd like to see a Stunfisk following me around too lol. I think that would be so cute seeing it flop around behind my character haha.

I also think a Reuniclus would just be adorable floating behind me ;o;

Years
  • Age 27
  • OH
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
I definitely would have loved to have an adorable Tepig following me around everywhere! Not to mention Mareep in BW2!

Years
Seriously, I would have wanted my beloved Oshawott to walk around with me it would have been so awesome to see the Unova Pokemon walk with you, but no they had to make it a HG/SS-exclusive feature.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
Yes, it has to flop. Flopping behind you might be the best thing in a Pokémon game ever.

tumblr_ni3dj51nLm1tqptlzo1_500.gif

I'd love a Deino, Hydreigon to follow me.~
A Braviary would be cool too!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
497.gif
563.gif
553.gif
547.gif

I would love to have these guys follow me if the feature came back. Hopefully someday!

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
Omigosh I don't know. Zoroark, Lilligant, Chandelure and Vanilluxe are all my picks. Imagine walking down Castelia City with a Vanillite and bypassing the Casteliacone stand. Heh.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
547.gif

Definitely would have cherished having my shiny Whismsicott (that I caught 4 hours after buying the game I'm still stoked to this day over it!!!) to follow me throughout the story... :)

Years
Scolipede and its pre-evolutions. Enough said.

Other than that, Zorua would be fun to have walking with you, and Joltik too. But it'd be funny seeing a Gigalith behind you...

Back