• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 1, 2015
    Bro u did u choose daisy as a partner if so then your stuck. if u want to pass this u have to go with misty after asking blue/green. Thats the only way i found that u can do it

:(. Okay well I guess I'm stuck, unless there is a way of resetting the event?

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2022
    Some more stuff i found.
    If you teach pokemon flash and try to use it its weird text( i tried on pikachu)
    The fossil thing is not completely fixed. He now removes the helix fossil but still gives you a kabuto. Should be omanyte
    The orange island teleport lady lets you teleport to any island even if you just arrived at valencia and it messes up events( didnt check all, i tried fairchild and tangelo island and i bypassed the rocket grunts)
    Thats all for now. I dont know if this is possible but it would be cool if instead of macho brace you could also add power items for easier ev training. Thank you ae

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2015
    By the way, for those asking about the locations of mega evolutions (spoilers ahead): You start getting them after finishing the kanto saga. First you get the Venusaur stone in the Cave of Origins from Mr FUJI as part of a plot. As you continue the plot into the Orange islands, I don't exactly remember which town, but the one with the shelders that block your path - in one of the houses (not plot related, you just have to check the normal houses inside the cities) you will get a poliwrath stone. A city or two later (Moro Island), you will find a Pidgeotite you can pick up. It's not really hidden and hard to miss. The Raticate Stone and Golem stone will also appear later, but they require a bit more exploring. There are more stones, but anyway you can find the remaining mega stones (such as the Steelix stone or the other venusaur stone) on Mandarin Island gear shop after the Prince-Princess festival. You will encounter it before the 4th badge town.
    Also, at some point during the kanto adventure, I'm not sure when/how it happened, but I found that my Meowth had a Swampertite equipped... not sure if it happened because of some event or because it held it when I captured it as a wild pokemon

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2016
    Small spoiler: pidgeot has more than one mega evolution. PidgeotiteX can be found earlier on in the orange as compared to PidgeotiteY, the latter being the original while the former turns into a physical beast. Also a question: Is pikachuX supposed to have no ability and does light ball still affect it?

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Where is the guy wife grave, the one you go to clean then go back to find out the guy killed steve

From the top right gravestone, it's (I think) three rows down and one across. It's where there's three bigger gravestones in a row (as opposed to the cross gravestones), and it's the middle one of those gravestones.

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2022
    Super gltcherino when you cross the path of this woman glitchfest begins. Sometimes you can fight her and end up with bad eggs in team some other time the screen turns red and freezes. Anyway fixerino pleaseView attachment 76457
    Edit: forgot to say its after grapefruit island 6 or 7 i think.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    I just want to say that I've just finished Indigo League and I'm really enjoying this hack, especially some of the jokes and dialogues (the random song lyrics are hilarious!). At first I thought I wouldn't like it but it has really grown on me. Excited for the Orange Islands and the rest of the game! Kudos to your good work Aethestode!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    I just want to say that I've just finished Indigo League and I'm really enjoying this hack, especially some of the jokes and dialogues (the random song lyrics are hilarious!). At first I thought I wouldn't like it but it has really grown on me. Excited for the Orange Islands and the rest of the game! Kudos to your good work Aethestode!
    I find random sonic lyrics annoying, as they usually only relate to the lowest common denominator and force you to conform.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2019
    From the top right gravestone, it's (I think) three rows down and one across. It's where there's three bigger gravestones in a row (as opposed to the cross gravestones), and it's the middle one of those gravestones.

The graveyard not their in beta 10 so where is the grave

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2023
    am Registeel chapter featured a Gastly then the whole screen goes black.
    anyone know how to get to carly after finishing the orange cup?

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2016
    Ok done with fighting drake, what else is there to do ingame? Was a real good challenge kudos Aesthode. Finished with lvl 70~80 PikachuX, Snorlax, Espeon, Typhlosion, VenusaurY and Suicune.
    Poliwraith and megagyrados became hm slaves.

Back