• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Welcome,
Also, Sweet Candace -- I may be being a huge pain in the flank, but could you maybe move my username from under RD to under Pinkie Pie? I think she's gonna be my favourite for a while now. |D If not, it isn't a huge deal. :D

I'm sorry, but I don't want to be doing this, because then everypony will want to do this, and I'll have to change everypony's favorite. It'll just get way too messy, and it'll save me the frustration of having to change the member list constantly and basically C&P names into different sections.

Years
Welcome to the club, Pokemaster1993.

Lesson Zero, huh? What's your favorite parts about that episode?
Other than, Twilight going completely psycho... :D

Twidash implied shipping, "HI GIIIIRRRLLLLZZ", Big Mac x Smarty Pants shipping, and it was just a funny episode overall.

And Pinkiedash shipping is best shipping.

Years
Well, we already know one thing that's going to be in it: a book!

But too bad I can't see that episode live on The Hub tomorrow, tomorrow morning is really tight for me and I won't be able to see The Cutie Pox until around 4 PM EST.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Well, we already know one thing that's going to be in it: a book!

But too bad I can't see that episode live on The Hub tomorrow, tomorrow morning is really tight for me and I won't be able to see The Cutie Pox until around 4 PM EST.

You can always use Equestria Daily to watch the episode when it gets uploaded to YouTube.

Years
Luckily for me, after tomorrow, I can watch new episodes on Saturdays without having to worry about anything. :D
I like having The Hub, but the only bad part is that I have no cable in my room, so I have to watch it downstairs in the living room. <_<

Also, what's everypony's favorite full song?
IMO, Smile, Smile, Smile > At the Gala > Art of the Dress > Winter Wrap Up

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Luckily for me, after tomorrow, I can watch new episodes on Saturdays without having to worry about anything. :D
I like having The Hub, but the only bad part is that I have no cable in my room, so I have to watch it downstairs in the living room. <_<

Also, what's everypony's favorite full song?
IMO, Smile, Smile, Smile > At the Gala > Art of the Dress > Winter Wrap Up

At the Gala > every other song. Because of Dashie's solo. I love it so. <3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
At the Gala, Art of the Dress, and Winter Wrap-Up. Smile, Smile, Smile will go on my favorites list the moment it's sang in an episode, but for the time being I'm holding off on adding it to the list.

Back