• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Choosing what i should battle with in wi-fi battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bankaiglade

Rainbow Trainer
Years
  • Hello,Bankaiglade here. I tried Battling on Random Matchup with my Well trained pokemon....and....Yeah...I lost. So,Anyone got any team ideas? What should i raise and breed,and what should there moves,abilities,& etc? If you tell me i`ll try it if it works out well,i`ll battle on random matchup & Wi-fi train! P.s My Favorite types Are Dragon & Water!

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    We don't allow threads asking for team(s), only for improvement on an already existing (or a mostly finished) team unfortunately. However, I suggest you look at Smogon's analyses for moveset help on commonly used Pokémon. You can also ask for team building help in the question thread.

closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back