• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cheaper by the Dozens

RoxasOld

Banned
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    100marios said:
    Make him stop! Grr, you've never seen me annoyed before...but you're going the right direction Kenshin! Hehe....

more...more! me and alizzle's gonna go to my crib and "talk" about my roomizle, if you catch my driftizzle. :laugh:

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    grrr...you're right, 100marios. i must stop if that is what ally wants..... :disappoin

Years
  • Kenshin11212 said:
    grrr...you're right, 100marios. i must stop if that is what ally wants..... :disappoin
    nah..you dont have to..its pretty funny, and my friend is all laughing...
    XD
    this is going to be something to see when Scott reads it all

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Sapphire said:
    nah..you dont have to..its pretty funny, and my friend is all laughing...
    XD
    this is going to be something to see when Scott reads it all

:laugh: i can imagine scott reading it. he's gonna be like "OH MY GOD!" then he's gonna starts crying and he's gonna have a heart attack.....heehee...u might not think it's funny, but if ur picturing it the same way i picturing it, then u would laugh. :laugh:

Years
  • 100marios said:
    NOOHH!!!! Ally! You betray me! Ahh!!!
    ...if that is what you wish...hehe..what you said Kenshin, reminded me of what Entei said to Molly.
    teehee ^.^
    hah..3rd movie...my sister hates that 'if that is what you wish' stuff...its so funny annoying her with it! fwwahhhaaa

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    heehee.....annoying people is what i do best....i think..... well, if u think it's funny, i'll keep talking like that,ally. when i was wrightizleing ( :laugh: ) that post, i was thinkizzleing about the 3rd movizzle. if that is what u wishizzle, alizzle. i must givizzle what u wantizzle.

Years
  • Kenshin11212 said:
    heehee.....annoying people is what i do best....i think..... well, if u think it's funny, i'll keep talking like that,ally. when i was wrightizleing ( :laugh: ) that post, i was thinkizzleing about the 3rd movizzle. if that is what u wishizzle, alizzle. i must givizzle what u wantizzle.
    I want....a...uh...*thinks*................................................................*dies from thinking*

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Kenshin11212 said:
    :laugh: i can imagine scott reading it. he's gonna be like "OH MY GOD!" then he's gonna starts crying and he's gonna have a heart attack.....heehee...u might not think it's funny, but if ur picturing it the same way i picturing it, then u would laugh. :laugh:
    ...nah, he's not gonna act like that Kenshin! I know what he'll do!
    He'll go into a fedal position while sucking his thumb! That's what I bet he'll do hehe.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    would that wish be for my lovizzle, alizze? if that izzle what u wantizzle, then u can have my lovizzle if u wantizzle it......

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    uhm...okay...yup...fight? maybe...i'm just a rurouni..a person with no destination...i just take things as they come...or, at least i used to...now, i met ally, and i love her more than anything in the whole world!

Years
  • Kenshin11212 said:
    uhm...okay...yup...fight? maybe...i'm just a rurouni..a person with no destination...i just take things as they come...or, at least i used to...now, i met ally, and i love her more than anything in the whole world!
    awww thank you. Im glad I..uh..er..changed the direction your life went then I guess?

teehee

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    yup...u've really changed me. i used to be full of....er.....evil? :laugh:

Back