• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Night of the Bats

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2020
    After being gone from the game since the first Team Rocket set was new, went to the Plasma Storm PreRelease to play again. After looking at the cards after doing two back-to-back PreReleases, wanted to make a Crobat deck made up of cards I have gotten from the PreRelease and some Boundaries Crossed boosters I have picked up:

Zubat x 3
    Golbat x 2
    Crobat x 3
    Venipede x 2
    Whirlipede x 2
    Dunsparce x 2
    Koffing x 2
    Weezing x 2
    Rufflet x 2
    Braviary x 1

Plasma Energy x 2
    Scramble Search Ace Spec x 1
    Colress Machine x 2
    Ether x 2
    Hypnotoxic Laser x 1
    Plasma Frigate Stadium x 2
    Virbank City Gym x 1 (for when the I can get the poison out)
    Pokeball x 2
    Potion x 2
    Town Map x 1
    Escape Rope x 2
    Colress (Supporter) x 1
    Skyla (Supporter) x 1

Psychic Energy x 20

Any thoughts or suggestions? Just thought I'd go with what I felt would be a fun deck, throwing out Crobat's 4 poison counters and having Virbank City Gym tossing some extra poison counters on it as well.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'd drop the Braviary, Weezing, and Dunsparce family lines for starters. They're liabilities if you're wanting to focus on poisoning. Then add in 2 Scolipede and 2 Mewtwo EX (because every deck needs a Mewtwo EX counter, Mewtwo EX being his own best counter).

That's just for starters. You need to trim down your energy count as well, preferably putting in Professor Juniper and Double Colorless Energy into your deck in place of the energy you take out.

Back