• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Worldbuilding] The Heiwa Region

Make the Regigigas event an alternate timeline (make new layout official)?

• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Age 27
  • OH
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
Thanks to our super Gym Leader yayacomma the Heiwa Archipelago now has a support bar! You can put it in your signature! Or not...
4Nl5DcJ.png

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
Name: Alicia

Trainer Class: Gym Leader

Pokémon:
573MS.png
242MS.png
143MS.png
428MS.png

Additional details: Alicia is born and raised in Heiwa. She loves tanning and playing beach volleyball.

I'll flesh out some more details later on :)

Years
  • Age 27
  • OH
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
Name: Alicia

Trainer Class: Gym Leader

Pokémon:
573MS.png
242MS.png
143MS.png
428MS.png

Additional details: Alicia is born and raised in Heiwa. She loves tanning and playing beach volleyball.

I'll flesh out some more details later on :)

Welcome to the Archipelago new Gym Leader! Do try to enjoy your time here.

Years
  • Age 27
  • OH
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
congrats on getting 1st, Lost :p

and yay for the reigon ^^

Thanks! And that's right people, Heiwa is moving up in the world. The emblem contest is ours and we currently have the most points! (Whatever that means...)
Hopefully I'll be able to get us something good once the region shopping thing comes up.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Wow definitely a great emblem, congrats! Doesn't that mean Heiwa's like the most powerful region in the world or something haha /idkwhatpointsdo

yayacomma

Fantastic, Dah-ling!
Years
I think that if we take this as a contest, it does indeed mean we are the most powerful region. We can use this! We now have a Pokédex size of 175, which means we can have a wider selection of Pokémon!

Years
  • Age 27
  • OH
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
I think that if we take this as a contest, it does indeed mean we are the most powerful region. We can use this! We now have a Pokédex size of 175, which means we can have a wider selection of Pokémon!

That's right! Heiwa will now be able to have a larger Pokédex, which means you can all expect some more new Pokémon pretty soon. Maybe even some legendaries. ;)
Also, I've begun added location descriptions so be sure to check out the first post! :)

yayacomma

Fantastic, Dah-ling!
Years
Now that the new ones have been added, we do indeed have a larger selection as well as some legendaries! I'll be adding an Azumarril to my team, if that's all right?

Years
  • Age 27
  • OH
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
Name: Zeta

Trainer Class: Elite Four (Steel/Electric)

Pokemon Team:
Metagross (Possibly Mega)
Magnezone
Porygon-Z
Kinklang
Rotom (Wash)
Eelektross

Additional Details:
Born in Hoenn (Mauville to be specific). Was once a freelance engineer. Helped with construction of New Mauville and Radio Towers in both Johto and Kanto. Developed technology for Silph Co. and Devon Goods. Trained under Wattson. Battled many trainers across the world when he was traveling for work.

Tired of traveling, he now lives in Heiwa where he does his own research and is a member of the Elite Four. He earned his title due to his many battles while traveling the world.

Sorry but I'm not really accepting Elite 4 right now. Members have to earn a spot as one of the elite. :3 But I can certainly accept you as an Ace Trainer!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 9, 2024
Name: Caelum
Trainer Class: Gym Leader (I will take position as the Flying-type Gym Leader)
Pokémon:
Initial Match:
TBA (I just dunno which order am I positioned)
Rematch:
TBA
Additional Details:
Caelum Encleamas is the current Gym Leader of Primaria Gym specializing Flying-type Pokémon. He was born and grew up on Norindheim City of Omsoc Empire, a city above in Encleamas Mountains, and became a skilled glider and pilot of imperial airships and warships. Due to his determination on exploring the world, he traveled and started as a young Pokémon Trainer in Omsoc Empire and defeated the Omsoc League. He continued his journey to travel the other lands. Eventually, he was given a place in Primaria City and became the Gym Leader of the city's Pokémon Gym...

More info will come with his departure from Omsoc Empire and his time in Heiwa Region! Though some of my written stuff here are copy-pasted from my drafts which are storyboards for my upcoming hack, reboot of Dark Crystal. lol

Last edited: 11:34 AM 12/02/2018

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • OH
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
Name: Caelum
Trainer Class: Gym Leader (I will take position as the Flying-type Gym Leader)
Pokémon:
Initial Match: Taillow, Murkrow, Fletchinder
Rematch: Honchkrow, Gliscor, Crobat, Hawlucha, Talonflame, Salamence
Additional Details: He might be my alter ego of my alter ego from my upcoming hack. Haha! I'd like to be the villanious team's boss but I don't know what the organization looks like.

I'm going to trust you and accept you as a gym leader, but I want my leaders active. So do try and participate. :3 Oh, and for official battles you'll probably need to nerf your team a bit depending on the challenger, you get me?
And as of right now there is no evil organization (that may change later). But the leader of said evil organization would have to be someone that's been with the region a while first.

Name: Dwayne
Class: Gym Leader
Pokemon: kingler gyarados lapras Sharpedo azumarill

Sorry man, but no. You don't seem active enough to take a gym leader position. But, I could accept you as a swimmer or something if you'd like.

Also Awanshazwan I haven't seen/heard from your since your acceptance! Please stay active or you risk demotion. :(

Wayne18

ACE Trainer
Years
I'm going to trust you and accept you as a gym leader, but I want my leaders active. So do try and participate. :3 Oh, and for official battles you'll probably need to nerf your team a bit depending on the challenger, you get me?
And as of right now there is no evil organization (that may change later). But the leader of said evil organization would have to be someone that's been with the region a while first.

Sorry man, but no. You don't seem active enough to take a gym leader position. But, I could accept you as a swimmer or something if you'd like.

Also Awanshazwan I haven't seen/heard from your since your acceptance! Please stay active or you risk demotion. :(

Sure I would like that

Back