• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5 random facts about you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    1. I've been vegetarian for a year and a half now
    2. I can recite the alphabet backwards in both English and French
    3. I homeschooled myself (and graduated) for my final two years of high school
    4. I have an Associate's degree! which I'm doing nothing with lol.
    5. I looove dark chocolate, milk chocolate is good, and white chocolate is usually gross

Reactions: Sun

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • 1: I spend several hours a day reading. I'm subscribed to so many things god.
    2: I have a ton of trouble with the past tense. I don't know why, but it's my weak point.
    3: I'm pretty emotional and prone to crying very often. Music in general is a common trigger for me.
    4: When I'm alone, I like being in complete silence. At night, my sensitivity to noise skyrockets.
    5: I love hugging people but sadly I don't get many chances to :(

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    1: I spend several hours a day reading. I'm subscribed to so many things god.
    2: I have a ton of trouble with the past tense. I don't know why, but it's my weak point.
    3: I'm pretty emotional and prone to crying very often. Music in general is a common trigger for me.
    4: When I'm alone, I like being in complete silence. At night, my sensitivity to noise skyrockets.
    5: I love hugging people but sadly I don't get many chances to :(

3 and 5 are hella unexpected. But hey -hugs-

Years
  • Hmm, let's see...

• I used to be very shy as a child and a young teenager. Nobody used to talk to me in elementary and middle school, and it wasn't until high school that people actually began to talk to me and I talked back and became more extroverted.
    • I've owned every Nintendo handheld console to date except for the Game Boy Pocket, Game Boy Micro, and the original Nintendo 3DS.
    • I've only begun to recently attend church regularly since the beginning of this year, and identify as a Southern Baptist.
    • I listen to music almost nonstop. I am either listening to classic rock music on the radio, or some sort of video game music!
    • I lost my mother on New Year's Day this year to a rare form of cancer. She battled it for nearly a year.

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    1. I'm super candid and don't have a problem whatsoever making myself look the fool by saying *whatever* is on my mind to anyone who will listen. I say some outlandish and embarrassing, albeit very funny, things. My girlfriend banned me from speaking to waiters in restaurants past ordering my food because of this, but I do it anyway.

expecting good dad jokes from you in the future ;)

Hmm, let's see...

• I used to be very shy as a child and a young teenager. Nobody used to talk to me in elementary and middle school, and it wasn't until high school that people actually began to talk to me and I talked back and became more extroverted.
    • I've owned every Nintendo handheld console to date except for the Game Boy Pocket, Game Boy Micro, and the original Nintendo 3DS.
    • I've only begun to recently attend church regularly since the beginning of this year, and identify as a Southern Baptist.
    • I listen to music almost nonstop. I am either listening to classic rock music on the radio, or some sort of video game music!
    • I lost my mother on New Year's Day this year to a rare form of cancer. She battled it for nearly a year.

My thoughts and prayers are with you, stay strong Zach. It's definitely hard to lose the beloved ones, but she was a brave fighter!

Years
  • I love these! Only read half so far but am still going through everything. Lots of things I didn't know about members ooooo.

1. Like a few others I get depressed when the sun goes down. Nighttime is beautiful but I highly dislike it. Sometimes it feels like my day and nighttime selves are two completely different sides of the same coin. My mood is almost always positive during the day whereas all the sadness and frustration hits at night.

2. I've taken Accutane for a bad acne breakout due to a breakup before, roughly four years ago. For those who are unaware it's a serious drug that can have very big side effects if not managed properly and requires monthly blood tests. One of its (temporary thank god) side effects is severe drying of skin and I was miserable being on it for a whopping 7 or 8 months. =( My lips were so cracked. omg. Despite that my skin is very good now thanks to it and I would recommend to others who can't get their acne to go away with any other means.

3. In college I hated public speaking so much I made excuses to get out of it. Made-up deaths in the family and etc. It was so bad I don't even want to think about it and few know the stories in detail.

4. Dentists stink. I'd rather get a bunch of shots. I'm not scared of needles but having someone dig around in my mouth is just... ugh. On that note I also have a small piece of not-fully-formed tooth stuck in the top right half of my maxilla/mouth bone. It's from my kid days when a new tooth was growing over the baby one and we had to get old pulled to give space for the new one to grow in properly. My dentist said she has never seen anything like it in her 30 years on the job. I don't notice/feel it at all.

5. I'm veeery sensitive to sounds. I can't sleep with the window open since I'll be bothered by the birds chirping or crickets.

1: I spend several hours a day reading. I'm subscribed to so many things god.

That is so like you!
    Meanwhile I haven't read anything outside school textbooks for such a long time..... xD

5. The first time I ate spinach was yesterday.

No shame! Never had gravy until last year.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • 1. I'm obsessed with Yu-Gi-Oh and semi-obsessed with Digimon.
    2. I'm not obsessed with Pokémon... at all. *shot* (But hey, at least I love Mystery Dungeon and the Pokémon anime!)
    3. I'm absurdly addicted to non-vocal music.
    4. I love staring at scenery.
    5. Green is my favorite color, and it will always be. ♥

1. I really dont like Dedenne THAT much (ikr shocking)

O____O

I swear, I don't think I've ever been this shocked before, haha. (I'm still having a hard time believing this... xD)

Years
  • Sure, why not!

1. I've been a ballroom dancer for nearly ten years, most of which I have been competitive. I'm still a competitor these days (although between partners) but I'm starting to focus on teaching and choreography a fair bit too.

2. I love music. I like at least one song of pretty much every genre. My favourite genres tend to be types of rock and metal but my favourite instrument is actually the violin.

3. I really hate travelling, which sucks because there's things I'd like to do and people I'd like to meet that would involve travel.

4. I love writing and world building but I have trouble sticking to a project, that's why RPing works so well for me because other writers help keep you interested.

5. I love kids and working with them. It's my career goal to be a teacher some day and I'd like to adopt a child in the future.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • 1. I have acne problems, so I'm using three cream brands recommended by my dermatologist to get rid of them, but one of them tends to irritate my eyes during the afternoon.

2. I refuse to move out of my hometown in fear of getting into a car crash out of unfamiliar roads.

3. I am single, but I am currently searching for a relationship and fast, because I wish to start a family of my own at a young age, so I can retain my youthful appearance at my middle age.

4. I surf around the web a lot during my free time, but they also distract me from doing any important assignments.

5. I am diagnosed with Autism by 1%, but it was enough for me to develop OCD issues and my social awkwardness.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I like fighting games.
    I make Youtube videos of my friend and I playing fighting games.
    I get enticed by music with great melody and rhythm.
    I'm nostalgia-driven.
    My room is filled with game consoles and wall scrolls.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • 1. I have a mild form of autism. However, it does depend on my mood or the situation.2. Jack Barakat is literally my life. He's my hero, and he's help me through a lot. Not that long ago did I want to self-harm again, but I looked at him and realized I couldn't.
    3. I'm an only child. It doesn't really bother me because I don't think I could handle a sibling.
    4. I'm a miracle child. My mom was told she would never have kids due to personal health issues, yet here I am~
    5. I happen to be a real child at heart. I'm terrified of growing up and getting old. I also fear more personal things regarding this.

Sirfetch’d

1. It won Thread of the Week.
    2. It won Thread of the Week.
    3. It won Thread of the Week.
    4. It won Thread of the Week.
    5. It won Thread of the Week.

Years
  • 1: I have red hair and I dyed my hair blue/blonde/brown before.
    2: I used to be a bit fat but thankfully my family helped me in having a better diet and doing more exercise as I feel more confident.
    3: I have alot of self-esteem issues. I would always compare my self to other girls and think about how much prettier they are.
    4: Me and a friend participated in my schools fashion show to raise money for our twin school in Uganda.
    5: I am a animal lover. I love dogs especially.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hi.

1. Usually I don't show it, but I get really anxious when I talk to people. I'm always living in constant fear that people will judge me for who I am.
    2. I am currently dating someone with high OCD/Aspergers.
    3. I've dyed my hair in almost every color on the spectrum. I also have an addiction.
    4. After moving to Texas, I refuse to move back to California...primarily because I found my true self. I love California so much, but Texas has a lot more to offer for my standard of living.
    5. NASCAR is love, NASCAR is life.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Eh, why not.

1. My initials are C.A.T. Yes, I'm actually a kitty.

2. My interests waver a lot. And by a lot, I mean a whole lot. There's a reason why I tend to disappear from online places for months. It's really easy to bore me both in real life and on the internet. At least I'll stay at PC for the community. <3

3. I love character creation. I keep making new people in my head and even go to the intricate details on their characteristics, appearance, history, their voices, how they interact with others, etc. Too bad they disappear rather quickly, unless I jot them down or something. There's a good reason why it's hard for me to sleep at night hahaha.

However, I'm still struggling to make the characters move the way I want when it comes to writing, as it's hard to move them with the general English vocab that I own. It's sad that my huge imagination is hindered by my lack of abiity to convey them into words, but I'm still working on it.

4. I have a really good sense of music, probably due to the 6 years of keyboard lessons. It's easy for me to pick up tempo changes and really subtle false notes in vocals (given that there's a sheet music to follow, or if I've heard the music before) that no one else could seem to notice. I also feel like having OCD when the main melody and the background music aren't syncing at all. At least make it SOUND like the background music, or an echo probably? DON'T MAKE THAT ONE PART 0.5 SECONDS LATER THAN THE MAIN MELODY AND PROCEED TO SYNC THE REST OF THE MUSIC AHDJSKDKHDSGAJK.

5. I can't say that I'm a good actor, but I do like doing it. Too bad the drama clubs back at junior high and high school don't look that appealing with their performances. Also, I hate being a background character or some form of one-scene wonder character with no interesting personality at all. Too bad most of the time I'm too timid to even voice my opinion, and people judge my character as shy and quiet anyway so they think I can't do good acting at all. :(

I tend to try voice acting as well during showers

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
    Years
  • 1. Over 20 years of piano experience; was qualified to teach when I was 12. Didn't do it. One of my biggest regrets in life is failing to pursue music seriously when I had the opportunity.

2. Minor apiphobia. Honeybees, yellow jackets, hornets of any kind. Don't care. Keep them away. Beedrill, Combee and Vespiquen don't bother me, though.

3. Once slept close to 20 consecutive hours after taking all my final exams freshman year in college. Proceeded to suffer from insomnia and remained awake for the next 36 hours. And no, I didn't ace those exams. I was the epitome of a lazy bastard my freshman year in college. Parties downtown all day! I woke up next semester, though. Had to get that GPA to respectable levels. In retrospect, I don't think it really mattered. I love my job right now and the hiring staff didn't give two poops about GPA (they never asked nor checked).

4. During my competitive sports days, I went on a diet and gym regimen that included consuming 4,000-5,000 calories a day. Other than standard nutritional needs, each day also included a whole chicken and a gallon of whole milk. I managed to gain a whopping three pounds after a month. My wallet never forgave me.

5. Speaking of sports, several parts of the right side of my body have suffered damage or trauma at some point in my life. Broke my wrist snowboarding. Almost dislocated my shoulder as runningback in a scrimmage football game. Grade 3 ankle sprain while playing baseball and rounding the bases. Had to give up fencing and tennis due to those injuries. The wrist and ankle in particular I can still feel to this day. I miss sports, but now that I'm older, playing hard is kind of out of the question.

Bonus following #5. I reinjured that same ankle my senior year in college chasing a bus while severely drunk. Let it be known that my friends and I thought it was absolutely hilarious until the pain set in and they had to carry me back to my apartment. And carry me to the university hospital the next day. And help transport me for basically over a month.

Last edited:

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017

Candy, I'd like to ask a question, but before asking please take a look at the following post I quoted. Note Hanbei's username and the first fact.

1. I really dont like Dedenne THAT much (ikr shocking)
    2. I dont openly express that i like videogames/pokemon in public
    3. Im in Highschool still junior year :D
    4. I still need to get my permit eventhough im almost 17
    5. Im not as friendly in person as I am on PC

So the question is do you like candies or nah? XD

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • So the question is do you like candies or nah? XD

I have a huge sweet tooth. :P

Albeit I have to limit my sugar intake since both sides of my family has a diabetic heritage.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back