• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to 2006.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • This may be a weird question, but does it feel like 2015 is ending, or are some of you still stuck in 2005?

I still feel stuck in 2012, lmao. Not even joking. I don't mean this in a bad way, I just feel out of date, and not updated with the times. I am a total old junkie nerd, and was stuck in 2012, oops.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I almost feel stuck in 2010 or 2011, in that this is the decade of depression to me. I feel like I have not learned anything even after this time. It's like this ended the same way as 2014 did, very doomy and gloomy.

Last edited:

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Not really much the year (it still feels like it's gonna end 2015 in less than 4 hours), but I still feel like I'm stuck as a 15-16 year old.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Nah, I thought it would feel weird but it feels kinda natural. Kinda nice actually, not that I've had a crappy year or anything but I'm just excited to see what 2016 holds for me. I had a great 2015 and I'm going to try to make 2016 even better! 2006...damn I can't even remember what I was up to back then.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I still feel like its 2012 or 2013. Most of what gets me is thinking about how some games/systems only came out not too long ago and then realize it's been like 3 or 4 years.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I feel like everything since 2012 has been a blur. I remember 2010 being really good, 2011 being really bad, and then 12-15 has just been jumbled up in my memory, haha. I think 2015 was exceptionally good for me so maybe in coming years, it'll stand out among 12-14. But those years especially, I don't remember too much happening. :s

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • Last year felt like a continuation of 2014, if anything. 2014 was a big year, full of change, whereas 2015 just.. happened. A lot of it was just 'going through the motions', if you get what I mean.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
  • I've stopped cataloging my years like that. I don't think "Oh, 2015 sucked." or "I hardly remember 2012." My mood and circumstances don't change because the calendar does. I'm not really sure how to explain it.

What month and year it is pretty much stopped mattering after school, so it's all been blurred to me.

Years
  • 2015 was actually a good year to me - and really, after all the crap I went through between 2004 and 2014, especially 2004-2008, I needed one. Not that 2012 was bright either. But I'm looking forward to 2016! It's scheduled to start well, so let's say it will!

In some areas though, I still feel stuck in like 1997 XD;;.

Years
  • I'm not even sure what year I feel it is, lol. I just kind of go along with things and then have the occasional jolt that hey what I thought was not that long ago is actually like...5 to 10 years ago. Eek.

I do know it's going to take me at least a few days to realize the year's changed again. Still definitely feels like last year to me.

Years
  • 2013-2014 was ****ing great, but then 2015 came and everything went downhill and very depressing. I hope 2016 fixes that.

Years
  • Last year felt like a continuation of 2014, if anything. 2014 was a big year, full of change, whereas 2015 just.. happened. A lot of it was just 'going through the motions', if you get what I mean.

I feel the same, but to me the only thing that separated the two years to me was music releases. 2014 was so bland and forgettable (to the point I even couldn't make a proper end-of-year shortlist) but last year was so much easier, because it felt like more of a step-up and a lot more stood out.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2016
    i definitely still have the 2013 mindset.

Which is weird considering a lot has changed in 3 years.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I feel up to date, but i found myself the other day thinking 2005 wasn't that long ago when in reality its been 11 years, now that **** cray

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    When it comes to counting years, I still feel like in 2012. I refer to 2009 as three years ago before I realize that 2009 was actually seven years ago, which is pretty damn shocking @_@

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I don't really keep track of years, honestly. They don't really matter to me and categorizing what happens each year is a little weird to me. Not that there's anything wrong with it, it's just not for me. I can understand the idea of a fresh start, but I'm more on the side that if I want something changed, I can't wait for a day to start.

BluRose

blu rass
    Years
  • I'm still stuck in 2007; my first grade year. 2015 sucked right up until the end, where a good run into 2016 started. Hope to keep the emotional high.

Back