• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SoulSilver Elite Four First and Second round team help

Seeds Horizon

Gotta love that feeling~
Years
  • WEll, I havent played my SS in awhile, and recently restarted it. Since ive been out of touch, I dont want to blunder through the Elite Four when I get to em, I want to breeze through them. So heres the team I have come up with. I was wondering if yall could help with refining movesets and the items I should use to maximize efficiency and amazingness. And also around the level I should have em all at. Thanks.

Typhlosion

-Flamethrower
    -Eruption
    -Fire Blast
    -Fire Plume

Ampharos

-Thunder
    -Thunder Punch
    -Thunder Shock
    -Thunder Wave

Gyarados

-Surf
    -Ice Fang
    -Dragon Rage
    -Dragon Pulse

Lugia

-Aeroblast
    -Extrasensory (I think he starts out with this move)
    -Fly
    -Psychic

Gengar

-Shadow Punch
    -Shadow Ball
    -Dark Pulse
    -Sucker Punch

Dewgong
    -Aurora Beam
    -Sheer Cold
    -Aqua Tail
    -Ice Beam

Before I take on the Elite Four a second time, ill be switching out Dewgong for a Mamoswine, if i can get it. So yeah.. Just tell me anything I might need to fix, and what items and where to get em.. Thanks xD.

Back