• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Patch: Pokemon Fire Red Patch 1020/1460 Rombases UPDATE 6/23/16 Beta 1.1 Released

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    I know this probably won't solve your issue but try downloading all different versions of 1.0 fire red rom and see if that works out for you

pokefreak890

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    That's because you didn't get the national pokedex yet talk to the big guy in viridan city

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Not sure if this has been reported but opening the national dex freezes the game, the music still plays though. Damn, and right after I added 721 pokemon to the game via A-Map... Took me a while too. :/ (For the 1020 patch, not 1460)

pokefreak890

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    Legitley no but I think I made it so if u give it the dragon fang it will mega evolve not sure you can make him mega evolve however you choose to but wish evolution Dosent work at the moment

Icemasters

The Lurker Here
    Years
  • It doesn't not seem as though rayquaza evo works i gave it dragon fang but still nothing, i got charizard own to work though.
    National dex freezes the game

edit: i almost forgot but in G3T what values in the INI do i have to edit to get it to work with the rom?
    I want to check the mega evo for ray but G3HS doesnt show anything

Last edited:
    Years
  • Not sure if this has been reported but opening the national dex freezes the game, the music still plays though. Damn, and right after I added 721 pokemon to the game via A-Map... Took me a while too. :/ (For the 1020 patch, not 1460)
    I can confirm that it happens for me as well, since I played up to the point to see if this was actually true and it was. So hopefully this gets fixed soon so I can start work on a project for personal play.

Also what tools would I use to edit trainers and edit the starter pokemon since I want to start off my adventure with the sixth gen starters.

pokefreak890

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    I can confirm that it happens for me as well, since I played up to the point to see if this was actually true and it was. So hopefully this gets fixed soon so I can start work on a project for personal play.

Also what tools would I use to edit trainers and edit the starter pokemon since I want to start off my adventure with the sixth gen starters.

for editing trainers use HTE or G3T trainer editor and for starters i used A-Map with XSE to start off with GEN 6 mons

pokefreak890

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    okay i just experimented and it seems the national dex glitch was a result of me expanding the pokedex with PGE and i get this theory because when i expand it with G3HS the national dex works so what do i do at this point?

pokefreak890

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    Wait what? Why would you get that idea? It's only the national pokedex glitch that is a byproduct of me using PGE it Dosent mean the whole rom is broken but oh my god I just realized if I want to have a bug free base for the most part I may need to work on it again oh man this really is crazy I'm definitely gonna need someone me helpers to get this done as quickly as possible anyone wanna help

PandiRocks@17

The Mighty Hacker
    Years
  • Wait what? Why would you get that idea? It's only the national pokedex glitch that is a byproduct of me using PGE it Dosent mean the whole rom is broken but oh my god I just realized if I want to have a bug free base for the most part I may need to work on it again oh man this really is crazy I'm definitely gonna need someone me helpers to get this done as quickly as possible anyone wanna help

I can help to the parts where it may need minimal time since I am working on my own hack, but other than that, I have open arms. =)

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2019
    Bug report:
    When I mega evolve my pinsir, its position in the battle screen is too high (his body is cut). IDK if this also happens to other mega evolutions.

pokefreak890

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    Oh I forgot to do the mega positions and also everyone I actually will NOT be working on the fixed version of the national dex because I realized if I want to have it fixed I have to start all over and I don't want to do that another thing is that if anyone knows a way to fix the national dex glitch please tell me so I can fix it as soon as possible

Back