• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Generic Hello Title Here

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2023
    How's it going, PC?

So before I go into anything, I'm gonna preface this with the fact that I've been lurking around this site for... Oh jeeze... A year? Somewhere along those lines. Namely, I'd poke around the ROM Hacking Studio because PC has been my go-to for a good ROM hack since I got into playing those fanmade Pokegames.

Anyways, a little about myself.

I'm a 20 year old gal from eastern USA who fills her free time with pokemanz and drawing for other people. I'm not a terribly exciting person, nor am I really super talkative, but I suppose I can ramble a bit more...

I've played Pokemon all my life, Pokemon Blue being my first game and Pokemon Ruby being the game that really hooked me. I'd say my favorite games (so far) are the four Sixth Gen games (XY, ORAS), but Fifth Gen was pretty solid. I'm a tad girly, so all my favorite Pokemon fall into the cutesy category (Cinccino, Clefairy, Liligant, Noivern...) and I'd say Grass is my favorite type, if going by design.

For the most part, I play Nuzlocke variants and enjoy giving myself a good challenge when playing games. Except Dark Rising. I've tried and failed too many times at Nuzlocking that one. Beyond that, I enjoy a good competitive match, especially in the NU tier, but I'm not really the best. I haven't devoted enough time to actually practice and get good at competitive, but I'd like to think I'm pretty decent.

So, yeah! That's a brief about me. Feel free to ask me any questions that come to mind~

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Welcome to PC! Ruby was the first game I played, and it really hooked me as well, I must've played it for at least a couple hours straight the first time around. I do like OR/AS and X/Y as well, but I prefer B2/W2. I'm not that much of a competitive player but I have an OU team on Showdown and I like to think it's okay. Anyway, if you'd like to share some of your art check out the Art & Design board!

Hope you have a good time, and PM/VM me if you'd like someone to talk to.

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • Hi Breezey! How are you? Welcome to the PC!

Haha, rom hacks are great and, as you know, we have a big section for that! One of the most famous sections here in the PC! Can I know what are your favourite hacks you ever played? Just for curiosity =D

So you like to draw? Jesus I am terrible at that! What do you draw? Pokémon or other things! Well we have an Art&Design section, full of threads with many drawings! If you can, post there some of your drawings, I'm dying of curiosity here!

You like challenges? We have some sections for challenges too! I'm not a challenge person but I really want to start a challenge, the most basic one ... the Nuzlocke Challenge, but I'm a bit lazy! :/

Hmm, I'm not into Competitive Battle! Seriously I don't understand to much, but I really want to learn more about it, but again ... my lazyness doesn't let me do so =/

Since you already know many things about PC (I think you do) then I think I'm done!
    If you have any questions or wanna have a chat, just send me a VM or a PM!
    Enjoy your stay! See you around~

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2023
    Thank you, Striderviper and Kingdenas for the warm welcomes <3

My favorite ROM Hack is a toughie, since I've played so many. I'll probably give this one to Blaze Black 2/ Volt White 2. I've played them so many times and always thoroughly enjoy the challenge they bring. I will give a shout out to Pokemon Reborn, even though it isn't technically a hack. I've been following that game since episode 8 was released and I haven't been disappointed since!

As for drawings, I do a little bit of everything, I'd say. I do enjoy drawing Pokemon--that's what got me into art in the first place--but most of my time is spent drawing anime/manga style art for other people. I make a fair chunk of change off my commissions, so I'm not complaining!

And I feel you on the laziness! Even with all the free time I have, I still beat around the bush on doing things, haha.

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
  • VERY LOUD GREETINGS FROM A VERY LOUD PERSON! WELCOME TO PC, OFFICIALLY!

Heya! Oooh, you finally popped out of the hidden shadows, huh? That's awesome! We're happy to have you here now! In the pixel internet fresh! Psssh, being not a super talkative person is okay! And hey, as much as I love cheeriness, it's always nice to see calm people! They make me calm, lol. Doesn't matter what your convo preference is, so long as you are comfortable and having fun- or smiling at least! And if we ever had the chance to chat- I might talk a wee bit much... or well, a lot.

XY is nice, there's pros on it - Ash getting smart. lol. I'm more in favor of old generation though but it's nice! There's many cute Pokemon huh? I wanna squeeze them and I squeal over them, haha! Which of the Pokemon you think is the cutest though? Your most favorite? Grass type design is a beaut. (Well mostly half of them, hehe.) There's Meganium, Shaymin, Whimsicott, Leavanny, Deerling, Roserade, Tropius, Vileplume, etc. (Better not list them all) What's your favorite Grass type Pokemon design?

Have you enjoyed the ROM Hacks section? What made you decide to officially make an account here in PC? There's a lot of ROM Hack games that are good, some difficult... kinda like dark rising? I never did continue playing that game... lol. Fuligin frustrated me even though it's a bit funny, too many trainers to battle! I'm stoked for Pokemon Discovery! There's two more I was looking forward to but I haven't checked what happened... one had the number 6 on it, I forgot. It's been months since I stepped on that section. @A@ (I just visit a few times but that's it, lmao.)

I better stop, I'm talking too much. LOL. (was this too much? @A@)

Anyway, enjooooy and we hope to see you stick around! :D

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2023
    VERY LOUD GREETINGS FROM A VERY LOUD PERSON! WELCOME TO PC, OFFICIALLY!

Heya! Oooh, you finally popped out of the hidden shadows, huh? That's awesome! We're happy to have you here now! In the pixel internet fresh! Psssh, being not a super talkative person is okay! And hey, as much as I love cheeriness, it's always nice to see calm people! They make me calm, lol. Doesn't matter what your convo preference is, so long as you are comfortable and having fun- or smiling at least! And if we ever had the chance to chat- I might talk a wee bit much... or well, a lot.

XY is nice, there's pros on it - Ash getting smart. lol. I'm more in favor of old generation though but it's nice! There's many cute Pokemon huh? I wanna squeeze them and I squeal over them, haha! Which of the Pokemon you think is the cutest though? Your most favorite? Grass type design is a beaut. (Well mostly half of them, hehe.) There's Meganium, Shaymin, Whimsicott, Leavanny, Deerling, Roserade, Tropius, Vileplume, etc. (Better not list them all) What's your favorite Grass type Pokemon design?

Have you enjoyed the ROM Hacks section? What made you decide to officially make an account here in PC? There's a lot of ROM Hack games that are good, some difficult... kinda like dark rising? I never did continue playing that game... lol. Fuligin frustrated me even though it's a bit funny, too many trainers to battle! I'm stoked for Pokemon Discovery! There's two more I was looking forward to but I haven't checked what happened... one had the number 6 on it, I forgot. It's been months since I stepped on that section. @A@ (I just visit a few times but that's it, lmao.)

I better stop, I'm talking too much. LOL. (was this too much? @A@)

Anyway, enjooooy and we hope to see you stick around! :D

<3 You're never too loud/talking too much. You know that saying... Opposites attract!

The cutest Pokemon? Clefairy is pretty adorable, not even going to lie. My favorite? Minccino is just great. Adorable and Skill Link? Yes please. Favorite Grass type? I'm gonna have to go with Chespin, but Roserade comes in a very close second!

I actually joined because I finished playing Pokemon Pyrite a few days ago and I was pretty shocked at how little interest it seemed to be getting. I was thoroughly satisfied with it and really felt like the creator needed some praise for their hard work. Admittedly, I've yet to play a lesser known hack and been that pleased with it, so I was shocked to find myself in love with something overlooked like Pyrite.

Not to mention there are a few things that've caught my eyes and, potentially, I'd like to dive into ROM hacking myself. I've sure played enough of them!

Hiii there Breezey!! welcome to PC! nice to meet you!

Looks ike you're going to do just fine here, you look like an amazing person! I would love to talk with you at antime. I lved Volt Black/Blaze White, they were prety hard. That made them amazing for me, Pokemon games never looked like a challenge for me, to be honest. But, that's what we have hack ROM's! I hope you enjoy your stay here, and I wish you lots of luck with PC! cheers :)

<3 Aww! You sound really sweet. I can't wait to chat with you sometime.

I have to agree with you about the challenge though. For me it just gets boring to mash the A button over and over until you win. So I typically just Nuzlocke literally everything I do in the real games. Thankfully there are a ton of smart people out there who know how to make a Pokemon game challenging but balanced!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • G'morning dear, hope you're doing well! Thanks for joining; welcome! I'm Dragon! I think the fifth gen games are pretty fun games to play too, despite what some people might say, but yeah, I do love the pokemon introduced in the games like Lilligant, Gothitelle, etc. All really lovely! My favourite types of pokemon are Dragon and Fairy, but I adore grass types too. In fact, one of my favourite Gym Leaders is Erika, the grass leader form Kanto. :3

Anyway, if you have an eye for Nuzlock or other challenges, you can hop on the challenges section anytime! But yeah, we have many things to do here on PC, so feel free to check it out! You seem sweet, so I hope we'll be good friends! Have a great stay, and if you have any questions, you can ask me anytime. Take care, have a wonderful tiiiime~ <33

Years
  • Omg you seem really nice. And I love the avatar, seen it around a few times online and it is always so cute. Huge Cinccino fan here. -steal- Welcome, Breezey. :D

You're a fifth generation fan as well? Whenever I see people who enjoy it I always feel really happy since it's a great generation despite how underrated and underloved it is. It's my favorite next to Hoenn and that probably won't change anytime soon. Give Unova some love, folks. =(

(But yeah, I also get what you're saying about mashing the A button so challenges really do make things interesting. I'm back to playing an unevolved challenge in my copy of X and am already struggling a lot around the second badge. Gotta level my party.)

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2023
    -Clings to avatar- It's my cuddly! :p

Fifth Gen is definitely a solid generation. It's really sad to see so many people hating on it because of, like, two "bad" Pokemon. "Hurr durr they got ice cream and trash" ughh. People like that annoy me xD

Anyways! That's a rant for another day. Thanks Dragon and Sheep for the warm welcome~ <33

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2015
    -Clings to avatar- It's my cuddly! :p

Fifth Gen is definitely a solid generation. It's really sad to see so many people hating on it because of, like, two "bad" Pokemon. "Hurr durr they got ice cream and trash" ughh. People like that annoy me xD

Anyways! That's a rant for another day. Thanks Dragon and Sheep for the warm welcome~ <33
    Alot of the people who hate on 5th gen are "gen wunners" who forget there was a group of egg pokemon in first gen that evolved into a palm tree with three faces on it and a snake pokemon that is literally named snake backwards :P

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2023
    Alot of the people who hate on 5th gen are "gen wunners" who forget there was a group of egg pokemon in first gen that evolved into a palm tree with three faces on it and a snake pokemon that is literally named snake backwards :P

Right?! And don't even get me started on Grimer/Muk, Dugtrio, Magneton... As nostalgic as First Gen is for me, I can't exactly say the Pokemon are the most creative or interesting. Have you seen their original sprites? That's the stuff of nightmares.

Back