• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ello ello everyone :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2015
    Hey everyone, im new here, lol first post eveeeeeer. My name is Antz lol like the u.s. film if anyone is familiar with it. Im a publish artist who basicallh draws for a living. Im from south florida. Ive bought almost all the pokemon games. Just such a fan of the concept, ill probably always have a thing for it. Um i love water and dragon type pokemon. Ehhh, a few of my favs are blastoise of course , dragonite, lugia, and im sure theres a lot more lol. But anyway stopping by to say hi, im probably going to live in the art department of this page hope to see some peoples are work!!!

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Hey everyone, im new here, lol first post eveeeeeer. My name is Antz lol like the u.s. film if anyone is familiar with it. Im a publish artist who basicallh draws for a living. Im from south florida. Ive bought almost all the pokemon games. Just such a fan of the concept, ill probably always have a thing for it. Um i love water and dragon type pokemon. Ehhh, a few of my favs are blastoise of course , dragonite, lugia, and im sure theres a lot more lol. But anyway stopping by to say hi, im probably going to live in the art department of this page hope to see some peoples are work!!!

Hi Antz, welcome to PC! That's quite impressive that you've bought all the games! I'm a long time fan but there's still a bunch I haven't played haha. Hope you enjoy the Art & Design section, and hope to maybe see some of your art there as well! ^^

Years
  • Artists are amazing! I'm totally not biased. xD; Welcome to PC Antz, good to meet you! The Art & Design forum will welcome you with open arms so have fun there and don't ever be afraid to talk to the mods of that forum if you need help, they're both amazing. See you. :D

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • Hi Antz! Welcome to the PC!

So you are an artist! I'm terrible doing anything related to that '-' But I do enjoy seeing artworks from other people! The Art & Design section is your place and I would love to see some of your work! Post some of you drawings, receive feedback and improve even more! ^^

I hope you enjoy PC! See you around~

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Hey Antz, welcome to PC ^__^ I'm not an amazing artist but I do enjoy looking at what other people do and then feeling pretty jealous haha.

It's cool to see other long-time fans! You have great taste in Pokemon as well - the Blastoise line is probably my favourite, and I love Dragonite too. Lugia is really cool too (I loved its move), it has such an amazing design.

Looking forward to seeing you around! :D Feel free to shoot me a message if you ever need help or just want to chat (:

Years
  • Hi Antz, it's nice to greet a fellow newbie :) My name's Jade. It's good to know you draw for a living, I love looking at fanart. I'll be sure to keep an eye on your posts.

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • btw i love friendly this forum is!!!

Almost everyone here is scarily nice...... Makes you think there up to something, but so far iv seen nothing shifty ;) . I'm an artist too, I hope to see you around the Art and Design section and if your interested in learning a new art form check out 'The Art School' post to sign up for free lessons :)

Back