• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Years
  • I'm back.. once again. Well, I think this is the 3rd time this year, life's too busy. But I'd like to hangout here like always hope you still welcome me after long inactivity. Hope to have another good time here! c:

I can understand you, but hopefully you can keep your activity more consistent this time. See you around again, dude!

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
    Years
  • Hai there, I was active on here a while ago. Then came college, relationship, and life stuff inbetween me and the forum stuffs. But also I was scared to come back here.. as I kinda just disappeared with no message that I will, and so I participated in some forum RPs and well ^^; I felt really bad for that, and was affraid if people would get angry at me for that. But anyways, I just hope I can get a nice welcome back here, and try to find some things to do around here that don't require much of my daily time, I guess

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Just saying that the third semester has started, and despite the fact that my uncle has established a working 24/7 internet I probably can't come on that often.

My class schedule looks really promising tbh.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Hai there, I was active on here a while ago. Then came college, relationship, and life stuff inbetween me and the forum stuffs. But also I was scared to come back here.. as I kinda just disappeared with no message that I will, and so I participated in some forum RPs and well ^^; I felt really bad for that, and was affraid if people would get angry at me for that. But anyways, I just hope I can get a nice welcome back here, and try to find some things to do around here that don't require much of my daily time, I guess

Ah things pop up, it's completely understandable. Welcome back :D There are definitely heaps of smaller things you can do to involve yourself, that don't require a massive commitment. The World of PokeCommunity is a new and pretty cool section that has ways you can get involved for a pretty little commitment. Looking forward to seeing you around PC (:

Just saying that the third semester has started, and despite the fact that my uncle has established a working 24/7 internet I probably can't come on that often.

My class schedule looks really promising tbh.

Aww ;_; Hope to still see you around! Mafiaaaa

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    So I'll be going out on a holiday from tomorrow to next tuesday and I have no clue whether or not I'll be able to connect to the internet during that time so I'm leaving this message here just in case.

Hope you won't miss me too much guys!

Years
  • So I'll be going out on a holiday from tomorrow to next tuesday and I have no clue whether or not I'll be able to connect to the internet during that time so I'm leaving this message here just in case.

Good luck with your time off and hopefully we'll be seeing you back with us in a week.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • So I'll be going out on a holiday from tomorrow to next tuesday and I have no clue whether or not I'll be able to connect to the internet during that time so I'm leaving this message here just in case.

Ah have a great time on your holiday! /jealous

Back from holidays! ^^

Woooo welcome back! The Underground has missed you <33

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Not like anyone cares but... I won't be on much from the 4th to 7th because of my anime convention. Possibly if I have any short breaks during the dau or during the night when it's late will I be able to come on some I guess.

Years
  • Not like anyone cares but... I won't be on much from the 4th to 7th because of my anime convention. Possibly if I have any short breaks during the dau or during the night when it's late will I be able to come on some I guess.

Good luck with that, and I hope you have tons of fun! I'll see you back in a couple of days and hopefully hear you share your experiences.

Years
  • I don't know how long it's been, but plenty long enough that not a soul remembers me here. >.>

I'm back, maybe I'll be around. Hey PC, how's it goin?

We have not met before, but welcome back regardless. It's nice to see an old face come back and while PC has changed a lot in the time you were gone, I'm sure you will get adjusted to everything. See you around Nido!

NidoKingdra

Envy The Dead
    Years
  • Thanks, it's interesting to pop in here once every few years.
    Honestly, I was thinking earlier... Wasn't there a place I used to go to check out pokemon hacks and stuff? Mainly because I've picked up a pokemon story I was writing 'back in the day'.

I've always been at most a quiet presence here, but I think it'd be nice to stick around now that I'm here. Everywhere else I used to frequent has slowly faded away into history, after all.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
  • This is all very confusing, so I dont want to talk about it. Anyways, I'm back bruhs. for now at least.

Years
  • This is all very confusing, so I dont want to talk about it. Anyways, I'm back bruhs. for now at least.

I was wondering where you had been gone these last few weeks, but hopefully you won't disappear again. See you around again, bruh! (yes that was intentional)

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
  • Didn't really announce my inactivity these past few weeks (or months?). Was really busy in the military. I'm getting more free time now, which is a relief.

I guess I'll be more active - especially with new game announcements lining up. Currently giving my profile a little revamp.

Years
  • Didn't really announce my inactivity these past few weeks (or months?). Was really busy in the military. I'm getting more free time now, which is a relief.

I guess I'll be more active - especially with new game announcements lining up. Currently giving my profile a little revamp.

Don't worry, unannounced disappearances are not an uncommon sight so don't feel bad about it. At least you've got more time for PC now so hopefully you can get your activity back on track!

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2022
    Well, I'm back. I've been gone for so long that I actually tried to register an account here to post something, and it wasn't until I was informed that my email address was already in use here did I remember I used to come here. Anyway, so, yeah, I've returned. If none of you remember me, that may well be for the best because I was an idiot all those years ago. Those of you who do remember me will no doubt be glad to know I've matured quite a bit since then. I mean, not enough to actually call myself mature, but I'd like to think it's still one hell of an improvement.

So I'm thinking I might stick around this time. Just finished revamping my profile, uploading my new avatar, and replacing my signature with what you see below (my old signature was a broken image and a link to a message board which has long been dead).

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Well, I'm back. I've been gone for so long that I actually tried to register an account here to post something, and it wasn't until I was informed that my email address was already in use here did I remember I used to come here. Anyway, so, yeah, I've returned. If none of you remember me, that may well be for the best because I was an idiot all those years ago. Those of you who do remember me will no doubt be glad to know I've matured quite a bit since then. I mean, not enough to actually call myself mature, but I'd like to think it's still one hell of an improvement.

So I'm thinking I might stick around this time. Just finished revamping my profile, uploading my new avatar, and replacing my signature with what you see below (my old signature was a broken image and a link to a message board which has long been dead).

Good to see an old face returning to PC, welcome back!

Your collection of shinies is impressive, you must have spent a lot of time on that. I only met one random shiny, but that's nothing compared what you have there.

I hope you stick around this time!

Back