• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What did you think of Team Galactic?

Did you like Team Galactic?

• Yes

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Nah

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • No opinion.

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Babebraham

Just being here is good enough.
Years
  • I really really REALLY liked them. The way the characters were written was great and they actually felt like a team that I just had to defeat. Cyrus was such a great main antagonist as well!

What did you think of them?

Years
  • As much as I like the storyline, those villains were just silly looking and ridiculously weak. Bow down to Team Rocket and Giovanni. Cyrus doesn't even compare.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • My only quarrel with them was that they're were pretty weak. Other than that though, I loved their concept and I love their end goal, which I found most sinister out of all of the evil teams. I liked the design actually, they're were pretty mental and so I think it was only fitting for them to be wearing spacesuits and have weird looking hair.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • There are two sides of the coin that i would say about Team Galactic. First of all, i found most of them a rather forgettable bunch, and despite the rather sinister goals of their big boss, they weren't very impressionable to me.

On the other hand, i liked the effort of being the "bad guys" with none of them being likeable in a sense. And when i mean being unlikable, they do their job as the villains of Sinnoh.

Itcheeee

All Hail Shadow
    Years
  • Galactic has always stood out to me. They felt like a real threat, legendaries or no legendaries. Saturn, Jupiter and Mars are unforgettable, and Cyrus aswell for anyone who played the game through the story. (or fnished the DP/Pt anime/manga)
    I'm honestly a big fan of Team Galactic, but really enjoyed their take spin on the traditional "Team of the generation" :)
    In Platnium they took and extra step with the Distortion World and more on Cyrus himself felt a bit more serious then the normal Teams do.

The Annoying Rollout

You already know it
    Years
  • Well I like their concept.The design looks great unlike Team Plasma who are just too weird for an Evil Organization.Cyrus looks badass too(Especially in the Platinum version and Pokemon Adventures).Though they're weak but I like the way they show off their plans throughout the storyline.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    galactic? lol the only thing i remember about them is that only the commanders gave decent EXP. decent EXP is not impressive.

Hiro Aku

Grand Cyndaquil Trainer
    Years
  • I loved Cyrus, he was the only main boss villain that actually had a real time goal and honestly, I kinda wanted it to work out. But, at the same time, most of the galactic pokemon were pretty weak. Cyrus was the only one that actually worked out for me and Pluto should have been kept off in Platinum, his scheme was ridiculous.

To achieve a new world, without strife... Whether he means more strife to win that goal.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • I liked Galactic a lot, and the fact that the game introduced the three Admins with a cool naming scheme. Cyrus was pretty interesting, too.

But oh man were they weak. Especially if you've got an Infernape.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    I didn't like them very much. However I do kind of like their outfit. I'm not really sure why though lol.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I really liked Team Galactic in comparison to the previous evil organisations. There was more of a sense of urgency in trying to stop them with their motive being to delete the existence of the pokemon universe rather than rule it, as compared to previous teams. I liked how places such as the Distortion World and Stark Mountain were given to players as part of quests in their journey due to Team Galactic's actions and I enjoyed the space outfit and theme they had going on too!

LexAnarchy

Lunacy at its finest.
    Years
  • My only quarrel with them was that they're were pretty weak. Other than that though, I loved their concept and I love their end goal, which I found most sinister out of all of the evil teams. I liked the design actually, they're were pretty mental and so I think it was only fitting for them to be wearing spacesuits and have weird looking hair.

I pretty much agree with that. Also, their battle music was completely and utterly badass to say the least.

Back