• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Which scripting language to stick to?

.Wooper

juiceboxconor
Years
  • I'm just wondering which scripting language I should use out of XSE, PKSV or Pokescript. I've used them all at some point but I'm wondering which one to use for an entire hack.

CosmicBlazer

Batman
    Years
  • I'm just wondering which scripting language I should use out of XSE, PKSV or Pokescript. I've used them all at some point but I'm wondering which one to use for an entire hack.

XSE is the best imo and most if not all current hackers use them.

DarkenedEclipse

Project Oak
    Years
    I too would recommend XSE it's got a better touch to it and its way easier then pokescript and PKSV, those are just a pain. XSE offers better command inputs

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2014
    XSE. It's more user-friendly and you'll probably get much more response from the community if you have problems.

N7

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2014
    Definitely XSE. When I first started out hacking way back when, I used PokeScript through Foullump's tutorials. Switching over to XSE was so easy, and there's so much more potential, plus it's easy to learn.

Back