• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Advance Generation Question & Answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alec_

Years
i have both the sapphire and ruby gems (given to celio) in leafgreen and the national dex, and still can't trade with sapphire. i've backtracked several times, and still can't figure out what i'm missing. are there any requirements for sapphire to trade with leafgreen?

i've looked online through several different forums and websites and was not able to find anyone with the same problem. halp please :(
You should also beat the Elite four in Leafgreen. Also in Sapphire. So you would able to trade to each other. Hope it helped also. xD

~Fairytales.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
Years
Hey, is there any way I can get all three Hoenn starters? I'm playing Emerald. can't you do some funky glitch with the computer and saving? Thanks!

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
hmmm, i'm not etirely sure, however, since in the DS games, you could trade with people from other countries, then I'm sure it will be the same for the advanced...

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
I can trade between my English Ruby and my Spanish Fire Red.

So, since they use the same coding, yeah, you can.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 19, 2009
Emerald Weather Instutite Question

Alright, so after you beat the elite four, somebody suggests going to the Weather Institute... Though I don't really remember who...

Anyway, I decided to go to the weather institute, and on the second floor I talk to that guy who's like, 'blahblahblah, I wonder what team aqua was doing, oh hayyy, it's been raining a ton on route 125, i wonder..."

So I went to route 125 and surfed around a bit but didn't find anything; what am I supposed to do?
I was going to try to go into shoal cave but I don't want to waste my time inn there if that's not even where Im supposed to be.

Help? ._.

Years
That rain means that Kyogre is in that place. When you get to that place, you should find a spot you can Dive in which will lead you to Marine Cave where Kyogre is found. However, if you don't get there quickly enough, Kyogre will move on to a new place. The same sort of deal goes for Groudon. The same guy will tell you that there's a drought somewhere and in that somewhere, there will be a new cave opened up which leads to Terra Cave where Groudon is found.

Does this help?

Years
Only event in America was the 10ANNIV event. In Japan, there were the Ageto and Mitsurin events, and in Taiwan, the Pokepark event. However, all of these events are long over, so if you want a Celebi in Sapphire, you're out of luck.

jjeangi

It's me...
Years
Best Place to Train Dragonair and Kabuto?

Well, the question speaks for itself... I'm not looking to do any EV training, I'm just trying to level them up quickly.
I have LeafGreen, by the way.

Switchback

Flare Counsellor
Years
Well... I suppose it depends on your level but I'm guessing you're around level 30-40. So... I'd recommend the Seaform Islands, Island One on your way to Moltres or simply Victory Road. Hope this helps you.

jjeangi

It's me...
Years
That would really help with Kabuto, but not so much with Dragonair.

By the way, Kabuto is at lv. 30 and Dragonair is at lv. 44.

Switchback

Flare Counsellor
Years
Well, if you don't mind loosing money, a good way to train high level Pokemon is simply making them run the elite. They gain the experience and you can start again when you're wiped out.

Simply put, at high levels when you're training for the Elite, you simply need patience. There is no real easy way to train, you could however give Exp. Share to Dragonair while you train Kabuto. Every little bit of experience helps and it will help cut down your training time.

JollyRoger25

Dark Type Master
Years
On Island 5 on Leaf Green there is a man who will give you a togepi, I know the requirement is to have a extreamly happy pokemon in your starting slot, but where in leaf green do you go to have your pokemon happiness rated, and whats the saying equaling to happiness, and is it the entire party or just one pokemon, help please....

Ayselipera

I usually just train through Victory Road.
I would also use my Vs. Seeker if i were you.

PokeMoon

Proud "Teh New Era" Member
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2009
Spend all your money on items you may need in the future,
then go to the elite four and just fight through it, that way, you won't lose money :]
Or go to the island and use the vs. seeker...
That's how I got my pokemon to level 100 :\

PokeMoon

Proud "Teh New Era" Member
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2009
On Island 5 on Leaf Green there is a man who will give you a togepi, I know the requirement is to have a extreamly happy pokemon in your starting slot, but where in leaf green do you go to have your pokemon happiness rated, and whats the saying equaling to happiness, and is it the entire party or just one pokemon, help please....

This guide should help.
http://www.psypokes.com/lab/happiness.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back