• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Anime AU!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • Say you could put the Pokemon Anime in any alternate universe (yes, even other Pokeverses), which universe would you put the Pokemon Anime in and why?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I...don't really understand the question. What from the anime are we putting in other universes?

You're taking the Pokemon anime characters, and putting them in another universe, basically.

I'd take all the female Pokemon trainers in the anime and put them in the Madoka Magica universe, lmfao.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2016
    Thinking about it now, I'd love to see Ash on board of Enterprise during that TOS episode with Tribbles, talking with Captain Kirk about how great Pokémon Tribbles are, without realizing they aren't Pokémon and of course Kirk asking Ash what crazy planet he came from {XD}

Back