• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for shiny rayquaza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen May 9, 2016
Looking for shiny rayquaza. Have the following Pokemon I can offer in trade available.

Keldeo lv15 rash
Mew lv59 adamant (shiny, prob hacked, got it on a gts trade)
Meloetta lv50 docile
Lugia lv70 lax
Ho-oh lv45 bashful
Suicune lv40 modest
Mewtwo lv100 quirky has 396 sp.atk and 342 speed
Dialga lv1 hasty
Giratina lv1 careful
Celebi lv50 hasty

Also looking for a shiny charmander and an international ditto. Lemme know what you guys got. Shiny rayquaza is def at top of list. And I would trade 2-3 Pokemon above for the right deal

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 25, 2016
I have one that I can trade. Are you willing to trade the meloetta?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen May 9, 2016
Yes sir I will trade the meloetta. I'll toss one of my lv1 Dragons in too if you'd like. Made them with arceus when I played through heartgold and soul silver. What's your friend code??

My friend code is 1907-9259-2991

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen May 9, 2016
Ok sounds good I'll be online in about an hour. I'll give you the dialga too as well as meloetta. Sounds good

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 25, 2016
If you swap out the dialga for the keldeo I'll give you two of them. If that is acceptable? I am trying to finish the nat dex.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 25, 2016
Awesome I am actually online and ready to go when you are

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen May 9, 2016
Thanks a lot man. Appreciate it. Soft reset 700 times in heartgold looking for a shiny and didn't get it. Now I finally got one!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 25, 2016
I actually got my 30 plus through I mystery gift event and loaded up to trade them at the right time. Glad I was able to help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back