• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Black 'n White [12/4: We are Back!!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
Years
  • It's time to make a update.

I worked this week in many things, in the scans you can see the latest screenshots of the hack progress, I add new tiles (From WesleyFG, Zeo and Hek el Grande) new Texbox, new overworlds (From Soloo993, Pokekoks and Teh Blazer) and a fully new intro and titlescreen.
    actu-999791.PNG

And thanks to @Teh Blazer to give me the full persion to use the concept of her old hack "Pokemon Catalyst"

That's all, Give a reply c:

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2016
    As a person who played and replayed Pokemon Black and White literally a dozen times, I am very impressed.

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
    Years

I worked this week in many things, in the scans you can see the latest screenshots of the hack progress, I add new tiles (From WesleyFG, Zeo and Hek el Grande) new Texbox, new overworlds (From Soloo993, Pokekoks and Teh Blazer) and a fully new intro and titlescreen.
    actu-999791.PNG

And thanks to @Teh Blazer to give me the full persion to use the concept of her old hack "Pokemon Catalyst"

Oh God... Beautiful just Beautiful I can't wait to play this

CosmicBlazer

Batman
    Years

actu-999791.PNG

Holy moly that textbox and titlescreen. Everything is just amazing about this update. Good job. :)
    I'm going to admire these screens for awhile.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2015
    Just thought I'd post here agasin, this looks amazing. Any new screenies to show us? I'm curious on development. The game already looks fantastic!

Years

actu-999791.PNG

The title screen look freaking awesome looks promising
    good graphics looks like B/W in a 3rd gen game

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • I just only said. That I've seen a lot of good hacks which is never released. NEVER. Only screenshots which only show some part of Gameplay. But no playable versions of games. I'm so sceptical to only screenshots thread of hacks. I can give a lot of examples of good hacks which was stoped or not released.
    - Pokemon Prism.
    - Pokemon Crystal Dust.
    - Pokemon Burning Ruby <Yes. That DS Hack>
    And more. Ok. Screens was good. I like that style of tilesets. But it was still only screenshots.

Years
  • I just only said. That I've seen a lot of good hacks which is never released. NEVER. Only screenshots which only show some part of Gameplay. But no playable versions of games. I'm so sceptical to only screenshots thread of hacks. I can give a lot of examples of good hacks which was stoped or not released.
    - Pokemon Prism.
    - Pokemon Crystal Dust.
    - Pokemon Burning Ruby <Yes. That DS Hack>
    And more. Ok. Screens was good. I like that style of tilesets. But it was still only screenshots.

Uhh what???
    CrystalDust is released and got a whole Kanto region to play
    And i talked with the hacker in IRC he is working on a nice update the hack aint dead
    Dont spread stuff like this

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
  • Hey the tiles need to be fine. Hero is good and mappings are very good. ANd i am happy to have a new unova region hack !

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
    Years
  • Update 7/10

Sorry for no update early, but Im busy in things of my life, but the update is here.

1. New Intro sprites

I'm done with the large sprites of the intro, and modify the background intro pallete to make more similar to the intro of BW, I found in google these sprites and I forgot the creator.

3780.png
    3777.png
    3779.png
    3778.png

2. New PC Map

I finally done with the tiles of the Pokemon Center, Credits for Trevor/Zeikaro for the tiles.

pokecenter-1013729.png

3. New Tiles

Many people told me if the tiles and palletes can be better, is because I decides change the tiles of the nature, Credits to FM, WesleyFG, Zeo and Kyledove for the tiles of I use

3828.png

4. New Battle Backgrounds

I insert a new backgrounds of exterior battles.

3829.png

5. Pre-Intro Advise

I found in the old resources thread this patch, I forgot the autor if the patch
    3830.png

6. New Nuvema Town Map (WIP)

I hate the horrible way of GameFreak use to mapping, all mape are very smaller and empty, I decide to make a new map for scratch, I need new water tile animation and reinsert some tiles, because her pallete are wrong

Spoiler:

That's all

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2015
    Update 7/10

Sorry for no update early, but Im busy in things of my life, but the update is here.

1. New Intro sprites

I'm done with the large sprites of the intro, and modify the background intro pallete to make more similar to the intro of BW, I found in google these sprites and I forgot the creator.

3780.png
    3777.png
    3779.png
    3778.png

2. New PC Map

I finally done with the tiles of the Pokemon Center, Credits for Trevor/Zeikaro for the tiles.

pokecenter-1013729.png

3. New Tiles

Many people told me if the tiles and palletes can be better, is because I decides change the tiles of the nature, Credits to FM, WesleyFG, Zeo and Kyledove for the tiles of I use

3828.png

4. New Battle Backgrounds

I insert a new backgrounds of exterior battles.

3829.png

5. Pre-Intro Advise

I found in the old resources thread this patch, I forgot the autor if the patch
    3830.png

6. New Nuvema Town Map (WIP)

I hate the horrible way of GameFreak use to mapping, all mape are very smaller and empty, I decide to make a new map for scratch, I need new water tile animation and reinsert some tiles, because her pallete are wrong

Spoiler:

That's all

W-woooooooaaaaaah! I am in love with these updates! Nice job! Plus that Nuvema town map sure looks better than gamefreak's!

Years
  • Amazing hack!!!! best of the best!! Everyone is loving this hack.

Well however full demake will be not possible such as the triple battle,rotation battles,battle tower etc.But at least we are happy to see this demake and hope you will be able to complete by 2016 or mid of 2017.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back