• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
Years
  • Citrinin said:
    EDIT: 500 posts in less than a month!
    *Gasp* I joined last year and I'm just reaching 200.

Thoughts on Titles
    I can't say my titles have been any good. A bit cliche to say the least.

How much have you improved since your first Pokémon fanfic? In which ways did you improve the most? Do you still retain some of your early weaknesses?
    I think that I've moderately improved since my last fic. Though, I still have a problem with comma splices and logic. I'm working on it.

Vigilante

Ringleader of Hell
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    How much have you improved since your first Pokémon fanfic? In which ways did you improve the most? Do you still retain some of your early weaknesses?\

I have written a few fan fics, and they did not turn out good. I don't really write much now, but I think that if I was, it would be better, but still not good. My grammar is shoddy at best, my spelling is sub-par and my vocabulary is just plain lousy.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
  • You should try to write again. :) It may not turn out as good as you'd like, but it'll help you practice and improve. ^^

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
  • Isn't it funny how statement like that, meant to be encouraging, would be automatically be interpreted as sarcastic? Interesting quirk of the language and culture, really.

Vigilante

Ringleader of Hell
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    Yeah, yeah, try writing again. I have been brain dead.

ARGH, this hiccups won't leave me alone! Gone, here, gone, here, gone, here. It is driving me nuts.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • Please share! I don't tend to get hiccups a lot, but when I do, they last for ever.

And Citrinin, when was the last time we dedicated any vestige of effort to maintaining the outward appearance of sanity?

Vigilante

Ringleader of Hell
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    Ok, but before you look at it, you must sign this waiver entitling everything you own to meremember to listen your brain.
    Spoiler:

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
  • Sparkling Dragon said:
    And Citrinin, when was the last time we dedicated any vestige of effort to maintaining the outward appearance of sanity?
    The random insanity is the very essence of the FFL. If this insanity were to suddenly dissapear, the FFL would be no more. And yes, that is the side note, since not many people read it.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    *nods and begins singing a random Rammstein song that would fit the moment*

Misheard Whisper

Years
  • ~They're coming to take me away, ha-ha, they're coming to take me away. But I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're coming to take me away, ha-haaaa~!~

It's not Rammstein or whoever, but it still fits.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
  • ~They're coming to take me away, ha-ha, they're coming to take me away. But I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're coming to take me away, ha-haaaa~!~
    They told me that if I went there one more time, I'd get an Asylum coupon.

Misheard Whisper

Years
  • I tend to do that. No-one gives a shitake mushroom, so why should we pretend we give a shitake mushroom?!!!1!!?1!!!!8!!twohundredthousandmilliononehundredandseventyfourthousandthreehundredandtwentysixpointfivesevennineonesevensixpeanuts!

I just love the mushroom distorted euphemism.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back