• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Katie's PokeBazaar and Breeding Services

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
For trade:
**I don't list the IVs so just ask me if you're curious about one**
**If you are requesting something not listed, I still might have them but never listed them. Or I can try to get you/ breed you that pokemon.**
**I can trade multiple pokemon for one of yours in some cases**
**I do not hack and I will not trade for known hacked pokemon**

Non- Shiny Legends~
Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres
Mewtwo
Mew
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Lugia
Ho-oh
Celebi
Regirock
Regice
Registeel
Latias
Latios
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Jirachi
Deoxys
Uxie
Mesprit
Azelf
Dialga
Palkia
Heatran
Regigigas
Cresselia
Phione
Manaphy
Darkrai
Shaymin
Arceus
Victini
Cobalion
Terrakion
Virizon
Thunderus
Tornadus
Landorus
Reshiram
Zekrom
Kyruem
Keldeo
Xerneas
Yveltal
Zygarde

Shiny Legends~
Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres
Mewtwo
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Latios
Latias
Regirock
Regice
Registeel
Groudon
Kyogre
Rayquaza
Uxie
Mesprit
Azelf
Deoxys
Palkia
Dialga
Palkia
Giratina
Cresselia
Manaphy / Phione
Heatran
Shaymin (Hedgehog form)
Virizon
Cobalion
Terrakion
Thunderus
Tornadus
Landorus
Kyruem

Shiny Starters~
Charmander
Bulbasaur
Squirtle
Cyndaquil
Chikorita
Totodile
Torchic
Treecko
Mudkip
Chimchar
Turtwig
Piplup
Tepig
Snivy
Oshawott
Fennekin
Chespin
Froakie

KB Shinies~
Floatzel
Quagsire
Skiddo
Octillary
Skrelp
Poliwrath
Qwilfish
Goldeen
Seaking
Spoink
Illumise
Clefairy
Espurr
Lillipup
Frillish
Goomy
Honedge
Noibat
Litwick
Gourgeist

Other Shinies~
I have about 3 and a half boxes, just let me know.

Hidden Abilities~
Shroomish
Magmortar
Eevee
Vulpix
Aipom
Luxio
Sliggoo
Gligar
Heracross
Pinsir
Chansey
Abra
Timburr
Absol
Dratini
Igglybuff
And some of the shinies have HA too.

Egg Moves~
Feebas
Shuckle
Cleffa
Gible
Rotom
Duskull
Spiritomb
Tyrogue
Oshawott
Chimchar
Heracross
Pinsir
Eevee
Pichu
Buneary

Vivillon Patterns~
All of Them excluding fancy pattern

Some of my favorites~
Shiny 6IV Gooey Goodra
Shiny 5IV Honedge with Egg Moves

Other~
I can also try to breed you or get you a specific pokemon so just let me know. (:

Looking For~
Make an Offer. I will in some cases trade for what I already have but not always.

Thanks for reading and please PM me with any questions, thoughts, or trade offers. Thank you! :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jul 3, 2014
I'll trade you a Jirachi, Darkrai, Uxie, or shiny Rayquaza for a deoxys with any level, iv, stats, and ability.

Friend Code: 1461 - 6471 - 6988

Years
The-Veteran: Most of them aren't 6IV, but I don't have enough time to check all of my pokemon, is there a specific one you wanted to know?

Shan553: I'll trade you for darkrai if you'd like ^.^ Did you want a certain form?

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
Years
Helooooo, and what an impressive list you have thar ~ quite the collection. ^^

May I be able to offer you anything for that hidden ability Aipom by chance? I have to offer lots of neato IV, Hidden ability, egg move, and other legendary mons, as well as a shiny Elekid, and Audino to offer for it. Thanks!

derv1205

Trade/Battle/Breed/Clone (X,B2,D)
Years
Hey! I'm interested in these two
Shiny 6IV HA Fennekin with Egg Moves
Shiny 6IV HA Chespin with Egg Moves
You can check my shop see if you like anything ^^
I can breed lots of 5/6IV Pokemon with Eggmoves and HA in some cases.
I saw you were looking for a Rotom in the Quick Trade section, I could breed one of those. Or if you want a shiny I have one as well. Just check out my shop (link is on my signature) and let me know if anything interests you^^

Years
Hey! I'm interested in these two
Shiny 6IV HA Fennekin with Egg Moves
Shiny 6IV HA Chespin with Egg Moves
You can check my shop see if you like anything ^^
I can breed lots of 5/6IV Pokemon with Eggmoves and HA in some cases.
I saw you were looking for a Rotom in the Quick Trade section, I could breed one of those. Or if you want a shiny I have one as well. Just check out my shop (link is on my signature) and let me know if anything interests you^^

I've actually added both Fennekin and Chespin to my team already and they are fully evolved as of today /: I'm sorry about that, I'll update my thread now.
And as for rotom, I looked it up and it can't have egg moves. I was looking for one with volt switch as a request from somebody on my twitter account, but they don't need it anymore. I appreciate the offer though :) is there anything else you're interested in?

derv1205

Years
I've actually added both Fennekin and Chespin to my team already and they are fully evolved as of today /: I'm sorry about that, I'll update my thread now.
And as for rotom, I looked it up and it can't have egg moves. I was looking for one with volt switch as a request from somebody on my twitter account, but they don't need it anymore. I appreciate the offer though :) is there anything else you're interested in?

What are the IVs in the shiny Tepig and Snivy and what's their ability?
And yeah, I just meant I have other breedable pokemon with egg moves lol. :)

Years
What are the IVs in the shiny Tepig and Snivy and what's their ability?
And yeah, I just meant I have other breedable pokemon with egg moves lol. :)

The IVs aren't good to be honest, but my friend also breeds for them and had several with better IVs. I might be able to trade with her if you'd like.
Tepig's ability is blaze and Snivy is overgrow so they just have their regular abilities

derv1205

Years
The IVs aren't good to be honest, but my friend also breeds for them and had several with better IVs. I might be able to trade with her if you'd like.
Tepig's ability is blaze and Snivy is overgrow so they just have their regular abilities

That's fine, I'll take those two. And also, Raikou and Suicune (non-shiny).
What would you like for those four?

Years
Haha yes, I have a lot. Check out my shop. The link is in my signature and let me know if you like anything ^^

Oh snap. Well I'm interested in the first section of your shop, the breedables. I'm interested in: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Vulpix, Eevee, Houndour, Shinx and Treecko.
If these are all still available, are there why other pokemon from my shop that you'd like for them all?

derv1205

Years
Oh snap. Well I'm interested in the first section of your shop, the breedables. I'm interested in: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Vulpix, Eevee, Houndour, Shinx and Treecko.
If these are all still available, are there why other pokemon from my shop that you'd like for them all?

Uhmm so it would be
Shiny Tepig, Shiny Snivy, Shiny Oshawott, Shiny Totodile, Suicune, Raikou, Shiny Piplup, if that is okay with you ^^
And do you want any specific missing IV if it's 5IV or do you want it 6IV. Also, any specific nature for them? Let me know ^^

Years
Uhmm so it would be
Shiny Tepig, Shiny Snivy, Shiny Oshawott, Shiny Totodile, Suicune, Raikou, Shiny Piplup, if that is okay with you ^^
And do you want any specific missing IV if it's 5IV or do you want it 6IV. Also, any specific nature for them? Let me know ^^

6IV if possible please, but if it's 5IV then it doesn't matter too much which IV is missing. I'd prefer it was either sp atk or sp def though. As for natures, any nature works

derv1205

Years
6IV if possible please, but if it's 5IV then it doesn't matter too much which IV is missing. I'd prefer it was either sp atk or sp def though. As for natures, any nature works

Okay, I'm just going to need some time to breed them.
I will PM you whenever I have them ready ^^ Might take some time. But I'll try to do it as soon as possible :)

derv1205

Years
Sounds good! :)

Got your pokemon ready! I think 3 out of the 7 are 5IV. Sorry about that but it was just taking forever! Haha, hence, the Treecko is a 6IV Shiny with really awesome egg moves and its Hidden Ability to make up for it ^^. So I would recommend raising it to a high level first before breeding if you are using it for that. Let me know when you are ready to trade :)

Years
Got your pokemon ready! I think 3 out of the 7 are 5IV. Sorry about that but it was just taking forever! Haha, hence, the Treecko is a 6IV Shiny with really awesome egg moves and its Hidden Ability to make up for it ^^. So I would recommend raising it to a high level first before breeding if you are using it for that. Let me know when you are ready to trade :)

I'm sorry for my late reply! I've been volunteering at a kids camp and such, but I will try to come on today to trade, but I might not be able to until Saturday if that's okay/: if it's not, I can still try to come online, I just can't guarantee that.

But that's awesome! Thank you ^.^ I really appreciate it ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back