• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, My Name Is Angel, And I'm New Here.

AngelOfTheSkies

Take To The Skies!
Years
  • As the title says, I am new here. Of course, my real name IS not Angel, people just call me a lot via my screen name. You can also call me Skye, which I prefer to be called as. I like to role-play on games and a lot more. I hope you all like my introduction, and I have a short story about Pokemon to share.

I know what is happening. Why these creatures are here. This is never to be shown to anyone! I know the truth about Pokemon.

Back in World War 2, many people died. One person wished that nobody thought that these were dead people.

The wish came true.

Pokemon's cries are really the faint voices of the suffering soldiers.

Pokemon trainers think they are training friendly monsters with powers, but they are treating dead people as pets.

Your mind is an optical illusion.

The friendly cites were last killing zones where soldiers fight, any many were hurt.

Charmander, the soldier that was burnt to a crisp.

Thats one example.

Your mind is not right.

Your Mind Is Lying..

-Red

Well, that was my short story, which I posted on my wiki. Wanna check the wiki out? The link will be as below:
    pokestories.wikia.com

I do have some social media too!

DeviantArt: AngelicSkies
    Wattpad: @AngelOfTheSkies
    Wikia: AngelOfTheSkies
    Chatlands: Blazeheart
    Chatango: Strikermew

Well, I hope you all liked my intro, and, thanks for viewing!

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Hey Skye, welcome to PC! Thanks for sharing your short story, it's certainly a very interesting and unique look at the Pokemon universe. It got me thinking about how cool it would be if Pokemon existed in the real world hahaha (just not as fallen soldiers!). You should definitely check out the Fan Fiction & Writing section to share more of your stories and read other people's.

Feel free to message me if you ever want to talk! Look forward to seeing you around ^__^

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Welcome to PC! If you like roleplaying then definitely check out the Roleplay Theatre board, you can find a lot of people like you there. That story you wrote is certainly interesting, though. I you'd like to share more, also check out the Fan Fiction and Writing section.

Hope you have a great time, and PM/VM me if you'd like someone to talk to. =3

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • hello skye and welcome to pc! your story was very good! i wish i could write like! as stated above, you should look at the roleplay theatre board and the fanfiction and writing center! i've never posted in those sections, but they're very popular on our forum. let me know if you need any help or a friend, drop a vm.

Years
  • That's a.. pretty creepy concept, I'll admit. Almost makes me want to think differently of Pokemon overall and I'm sure it would make a good story if you get off the ground with it. Would definitely love to have it in our writing board sometime assuming you have plans to share there. :') Welcome welcome, Skye!

Enjoy your time here and I'll be looking forward to having you around. Don't hesitate to ask if you're confused about anything as well, all right? ^^

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Wow nice intro haha
    So welcome to the forums Skye!
    I personally like your short story there the concepts kinda cool so i think you'll definately enjoy our role play theater haha
    Maybe you'll also like our fanfiction and writing area theres a lot of stories about pokemon there along with other cool original works so feel free to check that out to i myself enjoy reading stuff there time to time haha
    I look forward to seeing you around the forums if you have any questions or wanna chat feel free to vm me (:

Back