• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gee, you sure are corny!

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
  • I might even plop an ear in your lap, husk and all.

What's the corniest thing you've ever heard? Does it make you laugh, or does it annoy you even? Where is it from? Share its origins with us, we'd like to know. I mean why else are we here but to read, right?

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Goddamn this thread is right up my alley.

I am the self-proclaimed KING of corny, cheesy, and just plain bad jokes. (puns and pickup lines are my favorites)
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    OH MY GOD

one of my ex's was so corny it was painful for me. He would comment on my insta pics or message me on twitter (SO EVERYONE CAN SEE) the corniest lines and I would cringe so hard sometimes I would ignore them. Eventually I had to tell him he was just too corny and needed to hold back a bit and he proceeded to do so by tweeting at me the emojis of corn and tractors. Needless to say I broke up with him eventually.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • OH MY GOD

one of my ex's was so corny it was painful for me. He would comment on my insta pics or message me on twitter (SO EVERYONE CAN SEE) the corniest lines and I would cringe so hard sometimes I would ignore them. Eventually I had to tell him he was just too corny and needed to hold back a bit and he proceeded to do so by tweeting at me the emojis of corn and tractors. Needless to say I broke up with him eventually.

I was going to ask if you married him until I read again about the ex part.

Hubby material imo.

Years
  • There are so many corny jokes on Facebook and 9GAG. But, my cousin just showed me this today.

Spoiler:

Back