• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event - Smash Bros: PC Edition (OOC - Finished)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
Years
  • Our JP is ongoing. Felt. had to say something... the entire RP corner feels so empty... spookily so! :0

Years
  • Our JP is ongoing. Felt. had to say something... the entire RP corner feels so empty... spookily so! :0

Honestly if there's not a miraculous wave of posting soon we might just have to close the event.
    It's stupid to continue this if nobody is actually participating. I'll give it another week or so but if nobody has posted by then I'm going to ask Magic to close this.

Years
  • WARNING

This event will be ending on Friday. There's no point in extending it further when nobody is posting. I would like to thank those of you who have participated nonetheless however as I have enjoyed reading every post that you guys created. I appreciate the effort posters have given to their submissions and I'm happy I had the opportunity to run an event for the RPC.

Lucifer-san

[i]Recently Revived Zombie[/i]
    Years
  • Well darn, was honestly waiting for someone else to post but I gotta say it was fun while it lasted though I'll do at least one more post. Might as well anyways seeing as everyone seemed to become just a bit too busy.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
    Years
  • Ah, shame. I've been busy with school work, so I'm not able to participate much here in Pokecommunity.

Oh well, might as well post what we've done.

Years
  • Okay guys, this Event is now closed.

It died down unfortunately quick, but real life just comes up sometimes and there's nothing you can do about that. Thank you to all who participated in the event. You can continue to use this thread for discussion until Magic or one of the other mods closes it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back