• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I had an idea for a game.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Almost every game posted in this forum is for RPGMaker or something. As cool as that is, I think we could use some variety. So I'm going to ATTEMPT to make a game in Adventure Game Studio. It won't be a traditional Pokemon game with battles and catching Pokemon or anything like that, but it will feature a Pokemon theme. I have limited knowledge of AGS, however, so this game is still mere speculation. But if I do in fact get started on this project, it will feature puzzle-solving and exploration as opposed to strategy and stat-building.

But hell, if I can't do this I'll probably make an RPG. :/

Will probably update this thread as progress progresses.

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
  • Well, good luck with your project. Could you fill us in with the details and such?

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I was thinking of something along the lines of being a mystery-solving Pok?mon trainer or something, but that's pretty much the extent of what I have planned. I'll inform you with details as soon as I can produce them.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • One of my biggest peeves about the Game Development forum is the extreme lack of interest for anything other than traditional Pokemon RPG's in RM2K/3, which is a shame because there are plenty of great games without using RM2K/3 but people just don't take the time to notice them.
    Good luck on this, I hope you are willing to do something different.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I wish you good luck. I hope to see some updates later on.

Back