• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Three Kingdoms (a PMD RP): OOC

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
Years
  • This is my first rp so don't get mad at me please (This is a Rated PG-13)

Plot: You are a Pokemon part of one of the three kingdoms. Electric, Dark, Ice. You are a knight ready to head into war. You were chosen because of your (Muscle, brains, etc.) You are going to war with the two other kingdoms. There are also Pokemon known as deserters. They have deserted there kingdoms and are now working together to end this war. The first one to ever be a deserter was a special Umbreon. He was the son of the king in the dark kingdom. He abandoned them in hope that he could end this war to save all life as he knew it himself. He invited Pokemon from other Kingdoms to aid him on his journey to bring peace to the world. You are one of the Pokemon joining Umbreon or one of the three Kingdoms. It is your choice after all . (must have act least 1-3 people in each kingdom just to keep this alive. . Not everyone can be deserters.) The kings and queens of the three kingdoms use to be good friends until something tore them apart. (you'll find out what near the end of the story.) There has been word of a lone deserter he looks around recruting Pokemon to end the war. Some parents quickly look at their children and say "Looks like you might be helping someone who wants to end this." Some others yell at there kids for even giving that a second thought.

Characters:

Electric Kingdom: Marina E. Silver (Elysia the Pachirisu.)

Dark Kingdom: Aura.Lucario (Zorro the Zoroark.), Supervegeta (Blade the Absol.)

Ice kingdom: TJgamer (Frubby The Snover), ShaQul (Blizzard the Weavile)

Deserters: Totodile12345 (Angel the Umbreon), Lilliana (Felicity the Glaceon), Ash's Pikachu (Starry The Starly), FallenAngelSilver (Silver the Quilava.)

Rules:
    1. No god modding unless asked to by another RPer
    2. no cursing
    3. No murders just injurys
    4. don't be to inactive. I want this to stay alive.
    5. PC rules go along for this
    6. Have fun
    7. act least 3-4 sentences in a post. Wait for someone else to post more if you cant post that much in response.
    8.Su's up in at least 2-3 days

SU format.

Name:
    Pokemon Species:
    Personality: (act least a 2-3 sentences)
    History: (act least 2-3 sentences)

Good luck

Sample SU:

Name:Angel
    Pokemon Species: Umbreon
    Appearance: Angel is skinny and tall. He has a scar on his left eye when escaping his castle. The fur on his back is quite short revealing tiny feathers from time to time. He also has a scar on his ear from wandering around in a forest and scratching his ear badly onto a tree.
    Personality: Angel is quite friendly and will do anything to make new friends that are willing to help him. He does not stick his nose in places it does not belong. But if his friends start fighting with each other he will stop it. He is not afraid of much ever since he escaped the castle and lived for 30 days alone in the wild. He is also sometimes afraid to talk to girls if they are an eeveeloution. (like glaceon) He is also afraid of hights ever since he had tumbled down a mountain to escape his father and his troops.
    History: Angel use to be a prince of the Dark Kingdom. He decided it was time to become a deserter when his dad had threatened him and told him not to interefer in this war. Angel pleaded his dad to stop it and was hit for it. He ran away that night with nothing but his guts. He felt proud to be doing something helpful instead of doing nothing at all. He survived on wild berries and water for the last 30 days he had been in the wild. He went on to a new place to recruit new Pokemon who want to end this war and stop all the Pokemon included from hurting each other.

Last edited:

Urist McHemlock

Jack Frost of the Jack Brothers
    Years
  • Name: Kyle
    Pokemon Species: Kyogre
    Appearance: A Standard Kyogre
    Personality: Kyle is a kind and strong pokemon who isn't afraid of facing other pokemon. He is Level 100 and he is wise and strong. Kyle's attacks bring the strongest pokemon to its knees.
    History: Kyle had a rough time since he was controlled by Team Aqua. A trainer named Tiff captured Kyle and trained it. It stayed with Tiff for 4 years until going to Sinnoh and then he went to Unova. He decided to leave and now he helps with his partners that he had from the past 7 years.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Name: Elysia
    Pokemon Species: Pachirisu
    Appearance:
    Spr_4d_417_f_s.png

Personality: Elysia is very conniving and sneaky. She's able to fool people easily and is an excellent liar. She can act sweet and innocent but in reality is as cold as ice and tough as stone. Never one back down from a fight Elysia has been known to take down opponents twice her size because of her determination to win.

History: Born and raised in a poor family in the Electric kingdom Elysia swore she would do something to bring her and her family out of poverty and she succeed. After years of training Elysia managed to finally become one of the kings newest bounty hunters being tasked to target the deserters getting them one by one out of the way. Currently she is traveling to the last known location of the deserters injured after making one of the older bounty hunters hurt her to make it look like she was abandoning her kingdom and had been caught. Her plan is to attempt to take down the deserters giving the electric kingdom the edge in the war from the inside.

Hope this is good heard from Lilliana you needed someone for the electric kingdom.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    You guys only have 1 person for the Electric and Dark Kingdom. Must be lonely. Are you still accepting more people? Just curious.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Name: Blade
    Pokemon Species: Absol
    Appearance: Normal Absol appearance, except a piece of black cloth attatched to his front left leg he got from a friend a long time ago.
    Personality: (act least a 2-3 sentences)- Blade is rational, smart and logical. He could see clearly when others would break down in emotion from loss, pain, or even love. He never does things before thinking them through, thus he isn't reckless. He firmly believe that the Dark Kingdom is the true Kingdom and should win the war. He loves his kingdom and would never abandon it. He puts his duty to it before anything.
    History: (act least 2-3 sentences)- Blade was born in the Dark Kingdom to a regular family of Absols. His brother was lost to him when he was young, and he wears a piece of cloth given to him by his brother around his leg in remembrance of him. He chanced from a smiling kid then to a more colder person. When war broke out between the other kingdoms, he was intent on making sure his would win. His planning of battles and advice quickly rose him through the ranks and cause him to become the newly appointed General of the Dark Kingdom. (Hope that's ok, just wanted to spice up the storyline a bit)
    Other: Blade usually travels with an entourage of Pokemon: A sneasel named Loki, and a Houndour named Damon. He also has a scout Murkrow named Darkwing (I hope that's ok as well).

Let me know if I didn't add anything or if I added something wrong. I can start once/if I'm accepted.

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    sweet thanks! I'll make my first soon, I'll try to read up on the posts to get a handle on the storyline.

Hey just curious, who controls the Dark Kingdom king?

Last edited:

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • You can do it if you want to post and your talking about the king or with him and i'm not on. anyone can god mod the king in those purposes but not to order attacks.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Ok, cool, thanks for letting me know.

Back