• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Revenge of The Moderation Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolitude

Disaster in Absol clothing
Years
  • You are hereby banned for 2 reasons: 1) Not liking Empy he is the best. 2) Giving out too many warnings. So i hereby BANNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you for 5 minuets.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    You thinkies I don't likey you, anyone who thinks that gets a triple warning, yay *Triple-warns~*

Absolitude

Disaster in Absol clothing
    Years
  • As i've stated before you can't make inter-related posts unless you say "Postie~" at the beggining. You are BANTER BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • For being a little mean in your banning posts, putting in an un-neccesary amount of exclamation marks in your post, and for putting parts of the word 'banned' in multi-color, i here-by christen you *SLAMS DOWN GAVEL HARD* BANNED

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Hmm..I'm going to have to say that Orlando is a much better place than Miami in Florida. So therefore, you are banned for being in the less better area of Florida.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • hm...welll...everything seems to be in or-
    wait...you keep you friends inside YOUR HEART?!
    GET THEM OUTA THERE!
    thats the most sick thing I ever witnessed.
    smugling friends inside your hearts? thats illeagal.
    as soon as you get them out, you are banned.

BANNED

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    ^XDD oh, that was too funny

You are banned for thinking that "pigs are the right choice" because quite frankily, they're not.

So therefore, you are banned.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I'm afraid 'I am not amused' isn't a good enough reason to ban someone. *Smacks you with the moderator's guide book.* Read paragraph 978 B on page 7542, please. Furthermore, your banner and avatar don't have matching colour scheme which is an obvious attempt to confuse innocent forum members. Now, how to put this? You, my friend, are banned for good. Have a nice day.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • Meh, Melody > me huh? Well you know what? Hinata > you, BANNED

Achamo!!! you got in front of my post!!!!! BANNED

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    You banned two users at the same time. That's against the rules! =O 'Sides, you posted after getting a ban, which is against the rules, so now you have a permanent ban times two.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • somebody has already banned me for banning two people in a post, so BANNED for not being original and not thinking of a better reason to ban me.

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    You've already been banned for banning two people in one post? I need to be more clever. =P Well, I ban you for banning me for banning you for a reason you've already been banned for.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back