• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LordDirtyBrit plays Pokemon Red

Years
  • This LP may actually require an introductory post of sorts as it did not originate on a forum of any kind. On Blogger, I created a let's play of Pokemon Red as a fun little side project so I can share my thoughts on the game without having stumble with my lines like in a video let's play. Over time though, I started to lose interest in the project, not because I wasn't enjoying it, it was because of Blogger's rather unreliable interface which suffered from frequent lag.

Confused, I decided to research what webpages other screenshot let's players used. I learnt that most of them would use forums such as this one while having the screenshots hidden in spoiler tags. Now I've got the hang of this forum site now, I can proceed to continue my let's play here.

I'm saying continue as it will just take up too much time to upload the previous parts individually. If you want to view my previous parts, here is a link to Blogger below:

http://ldbplayspokemonred.blogspot.co.uk/

I'll have a new part up on Tuesday.

Back