• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Congrats on the shiny Pidgey, Lil Dill. Pidgey was my second shiny... :3
And congrats too on the other shinies everyone. Seriously, you can't chain on rods, Dawn... So you only saw about 30 fish and found a shiny one? o.O
Uhh did about 300 on my birdy and 200 on a secret shiny (not chaining, just running wild in FireRed hoping to find it XD). Probably on the upcoming holiday I'll keep on looking for shinies and kill two games with one stone maybe.

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
hah lol yeah magikarp can't be chained on rods, did you perhaps mean you just kept fishing for it? Anyways I'm still Sring for Giratina,4 hours today so far, when will it shiine... Have done some SRs for mewtwo too but not much. I think I'll try to do another 2 hours of Giratina Srs. Anyways I have a question. If I were to import an early Japanese copy of D/P and use the E4 glitch to get to Darkrai and shaymin and Sr for them shiny, would they count? In-game glitch and nothing to do with ARs and doesn't increase shiny odds, but not sure, any thoughts?

Good luck to everyone on their hunts!

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
hey everyone is it possible to chain 6 pokemon then find a shiny after that?? =[...also i might consider chaining a shiny for the 1st time with the radar once again...aanywho does anybody know what they would EV train a MOdest Garde in?? i wanna use it for my team but idk if i should use the smogon EV spread or go 252hp 240sp.atk and 16 sp.def or something like that

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
You could get a shiny from a chain of one. I haven't chained in a while. But i am not that good at it. Anyone got any tips. I even tryed the chaining guide.

LordxDanswich

Lord of the Sammich!
Years
hah lol yeah magikarp can't be chained on rods, did you perhaps mean you just kept fishing for it? Anyways I'm still Sring for Giratina,4 hours today so far, when will it shiine... Have done some SRs for mewtwo too but not much. I think I'll try to do another 2 hours of Giratina Srs. Anyways I have a question. If I were to import an early Japanese copy of D/P and use the E4 glitch to get to Darkrai and shaymin and Sr for them shiny, would they count? In-game glitch and nothing to do with ARs and doesn't increase shiny odds, but not sure, any thoughts?

Good luck to everyone on their hunts!

I'm not sure D_S, but i don't think they would, also they fixed the glitch in the games, so i don't think you can import jap versions with the glitch in anymore.

BlazikenMaster2000

Blaziken Master
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 7, 2008
here are my shiny pokemon:
chimchar lv1, drifloon lv22, prinplup lv23, luxio lv23, skorupi lv26, electivire lv30, magmortar lv32, weavile lv35, bronzong lv38, darkrai lv40(got in trade), dialga lv47, cresselia lv50, shaymin lv50(got in trade), lucario lv58, heatran lv70, regigigas lv70, giratina lv100, togekiss lv100, and mismagius lv100. Is that enough or do i need to get more?

Also i have my shiny team:
rampardos lv37, roserade lv41, infernape lv42, empoleon lv43, torterra lv44, and dialga lv 48.

I also forgot, in my battling team i have:
ampharos lv100, blastoise lv100(not shiny), garchomp lv100, metagross lv100, rhyperior lv100(not shiny), and sceptile lv100.

Last edited:

BlazikenMaster2000

Blaziken Master
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 7, 2008
can i be a member or not, because i said all the shinies that i have(when, all the legit ones)? Also, how do you get the thing that shows your shinies as a slide show?

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
Blaziken Master be patient. Trust me u will be in the club as soon as MM sais yes.

Still no roselia... But got a high chain today: 29

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
BlazikenMaster: That seems like a lot of shinys, did you catch them all yourself, and if you get into the club you still need to make 30 posts here before you get a trainer card.

Going to start playing now, its the first proper time in two days and im having withdrawal symptoms lol.

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Twilit Phantom Dragon GIRATINA

DVC00229-1.jpg

44 Days, over 9000SRs, It had appeared. As it scrolled across the screen I instantly knew it was shiny. Its cry rang out and the Stars circled it. I jumped around for a while, and after I calmed down a bit, it was time to settle down and catch Giratina. After weakening it to Red HP with Gengar and alternating putting it to sleep with Bibarel/Gengar I started chucking Dusk Balls. 25 Duskballs, 10 Timer Balls and only 2 of them shook all the way to 3 times x__x My gengar's hypnosis was out of PP and I was out of Leppas/ether and Giratina knocked out Bibarel. Concerned about it being close to using struggle, I decided to end it: Master Ball! Giratina was caught! Nicknamed it "Hollow" Caught shiny #37 :D More Pics:
My new Black DS Lite(Elastic Band for Easier SRing)
Shiny Dex!!
My Diamond OT and ID
FAIL! Sassy nature X___x
STATS!!!

Lol my Bold Sync Alakazam up front failed me. + SpD -Spd argh lol why does sync forsake me. Oh well its not extremely bad, but I wanted to give it a CM move set. LOL I shouldn't be too picky, its a freakin' shiny and that's the best :D I'm really really glad I finally finally got it. I've been after it too long. WOOOO!! I don't even know what to go for next, Spiritomb? Regigigas? Cranidos? Lots of options open again :) I may chain something just to take a break from SRing...Good luck to everyone on their hunts!!

*Goes to celebrate Giratina capture with pie* WOOOOO!!!!

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
Dawnfanboy: Congratulations on Magikarp & Starly!

Dark Steelix Lv X: Dude, that rules!! Congratulations on the Giratina!!

Wheelz4speed: A Shiny is still a Shiny! (What would be cool to do with Unown is to spell your name with them in their Shiny forms!!)

I'm having no luck on any of my chains... (I broke my Skitty chain of 30 by being careless... -.-') Oh well, time to give it another go!! Good luck to all!!

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
It doesn't seem like you've been trying to get it for that long DS, I don't know how you have the patience, either way congrats, it does look really cool and I was going to call my Giratina (when I get around to capturing it) Hollow too XD.

Wheelz4speed: Well unfortunately we only count the shinys we capture ourselves here so the unknown would be the only one we acknowledge, if your fine with that, feel free to join.

Well, today I have no plans at all so I'll most likely be playing Diamond all day, taking random breaks of course. I should be getting a new DS by the end of September if all things go to plan, then I can finally play Diamond properly, and chaining will be soooo much easier :]

Good Luck all.

BlazikenMaster2000

Blaziken Master
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 7, 2008
so all i have to do is post 30 posts and i'm in the club and get a shiny sig too?!??! So, what kinfd of stuf can i talk about here before i become an official member, also how do you tell if someone has 30 posts on this forum?

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I spent an hour SRing for shiny Heatran. I would have had another hour but I fell asleep on the way home so I couldn't.

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
You seem to have missed the point of my post, allow me to quote it.

Me said:
BlazikenMaster: That seems like a lot of shinys, did you catch them all yourself

Bear in mind we only count the shinys you capture yourself, without the use of the GTS or Hacking devices, once you've explained yourself and I am happy with the explanation and you've made 30 posts in the club, then and only then can you request a card.

Wheelz4speed

Pokemon Collector
Years
It doesn't seem like you've been trying to get it for that long DS, I don't know how you have the patience, either way congrats, it does look really cool and I was going to call my Giratina (when I get around to capturing it) Hollow too XD.

Wheelz4speed: Well unfortunately we only count the shinys we capture ourselves here so the unknown would be the only one we acknowledge, if your fine with that, feel free to join.

Well, today I have no plans at all so I'll most likely be playing Diamond all day, taking random breaks of course. I should be getting a new DS by the end of September if all things go to plan, then I can finally play Diamond properly, and chaining will be soooo much easier :]

Good Luck all.

dont worry ill start collecting more :)

Dawnfanboy: Congratulations on Magikarp & Starly!

Dark Steelix Lv X: Dude, that rules!! Congratulations on the Giratina!!

Wheelz4speed: A Shiny is still a Shiny! (What would be cool to do with Unown is to spell your name with them in their Shiny forms!!)

I'm having no luck on any of my chains... (I broke my Skitty chain of 30 by being careless... -.-') Oh well, time to give it another go!! Good luck to all!!
yeah now i need a p

is there a easy chain process, or can i just run around?

Back