• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you superstitious?

Giggleswee

[Screaming in emoji]
Years
  • I'm really superstitious because I believe in omens and stuff like that and identify my own

Solar Snivy

#TeamRowlet
    Years
  • I'm not superstitious at all. I actually think Friday the Thirteenth is kind of like a cool holiday.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • A black cat crosses my path everyday, so I can't be superstitious else I'd be in deep shit. lol

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
  • i got a friend when were walking the streets/sidewalks he always saying "don't split the pole" then he gets mad when i do lol

Jiggling Jigglypuff

I'll Sing Ya To Sleep
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    I don't think I'm superstitious at all. Things happen for a reason that is for damn sure, but a black cat crossing my path isn't going to determine the outcome of that It could just mean the black cat was chasing a mouse and I got in the way.

Years
  • Yes indeed I am. When I was doing gymnastics I always had a certain routine on days I would compete. I would eat the same breakfast and even when I got older I had lucky panties.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Black cats do not bother me.
    I'm a pretty superstitious person, but not in a typical way, like I don't care about ladders or black cats or Friday the 13th.
    Nope, I'm not superstitious at all. Heck I even own two black cats.
    A black cat crosses my path everyday, so I can't be superstitious else I'd be in deep ****. lol
    I don't think I'm superstitious at all. Things happen for a reason that is for damn sure, but a black cat crossing my path isn't going to determine the outcome of that It could just mean the black cat was chasing a mouse and I got in the way.
    U know what guys, there are places where a black cat is actually considered lucky. For e.g. Scots believe that a black cat's arrival to the home signifies prosperity. In Celtic mythology, a fairy known as the Cat Sith is said to take the form of a black cat. Black cats are also considered good luck in the parts of Britain & Japan I believe.
    Also, its said that a lady who owns a black cat will have many suitors.

Still superstitions, but at least they aren't demonising the poor black cat. So its not all that bad for our little, black, furry friend :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    why is the black cat singled out when all cats are unrepentant assholes

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • I'm not superstitious, as believing black cats can cause bad luck is racist, and believing that a deformed clover can cause good luck is just dumb.

Back