• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sleep? Who Needs It!

Kyoe

working on it
Years
  • Have you ever lost sleep, or pulled an all nighter to finish writing something or meet a deadline? Why or why not? How often, if so?

I'm sure most of us probably have, but I'd like to hear what you all have to say about it.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • Oh, I've lost many hours of sleep because I couldn't stop writing.

Now that I'm out of school, this only really happens when I simply don't want to stop until my inspiration runs out. It hasn't happened recently, as I'm planning rather than writing right now, but I'm looking forward to writing my current project out. I just love the feeling.

Years
  • Nope. I never did stay up until very early in the morning to write during the summer; ideas usually stopped flowing at/around two. Now, when school's in, I can barely think coherently after eleven; no writing gets done in the A.M. hours.

Warspirit

be nice to nice ❤️
    Years
  • I have a bad habit of writing late into the night when I have early classes in the morning OTL. But I write the best when it's past 7pm, no idea why, but it's always better when it's dark outside and I can finally get some alone time. That's why sometimes I will be up until 2am still writing when I know I need to go to bed.

Back