• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Flash Fire & White Water

Years
  • Intro

Hello, my name is Cadeorade5, and I am creating Pokémon Flash Fire & Pokémon White Water. This fan game will have around 110-120 new Fakemon. This game has been an idea for about 3 years among my friends and me, but we have really started taking in seriously about 4 months ago. We've been planning to make a game for a long time, and many ideas have been considered and perfected. Also, If you have any interest in joining us, please reply to this thread and tell me what you want to help with.

Plot

The whole plot is planned, and it is very complex. You start off as a 10 year old, and after reading your world history textbook, you decide to become a Pokémon Trainer. But once you have your Pokémon, the Professor has been injured by the evil Team Twister! You must save the professor and journey your way through the Illama Region!

Progress

Concept Art: 90-95% Done
    Sprites: 5% Done
    Mapping: 5% Done
    Scripting: 0% Done

Special Features (what it will have):

• 110-120+ New Fakemon
    • Brand New Story Involving Team Twister
    • Brand New Illama Region
    • 4th Gen Tiles
    • And Much More!

Screenshots

None Yet

Download Link

None yet, but follow up with updates at illamaregion.weebly.com

Credits

GAME FREAK, Nintendo (Pokémon)
    Maruno (Pokémon Essentials)
    RPGXP
    Tiled
    Zeak6464 (Tiled Tilesets)
    PinkFloyd124, King Burnstar (Fakemon Sprites)
    My Friend; Lukario (Concept Art & Some Sprites)
    My Friend; ZachAttack200102 (Story Creator & Music Help)

Back