• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Shiny Shuckle

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2007
congrats MM on metapod and spearow no luck for me though.

FR update
DId not even play busy the last 2 weeks

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
I'm flying to Boston tonight... which means... it's shiny hunting time! Ahhh! I think the hotel we're in might have internet accesss, so I'll check in if anything interesting happens! Tauros... Ahhhhhh... Sorry that I've been so inactive, last week was schoolwork hell... *Groan*
Alright, I'll talk to you all later!

Years
I agree. This place has been a ghost town for the past while (complete with shiny Gengars and Dusclopses, whee!) What can I say? It's exam season. I've still been playing, actually. No sightings.

Progress:
Fire Red: Still hunting in random places. I just evolved a Huntail (Atilla the Huntail ;)), so I'll effort train that.

Sapphire: Not hunting; working on BoxDex. 1 Surskit (Roselia patch)

Emerald: Nearly got swept by a certain Swellow in Norman's gym's Speed Room, so I'm gonna train my whole team to L36 in the desert, so who knows, maybe a shiny Trapinch is waiting there?

Fl0W:HHGURU

Used to be pokEMOn UseR =]
Years
OMGZOMGZ i just hatched an egg, it was i think my 60 something of the day and it was a shiny eevee!! i actually started to dance infront of my parents XD Now im going to evolve it into an Espeon or an Umbreon. Heres some info about my newest shiny =D!

Eevee
Height 1'00"
Weight 14.0 lbs
Ability - Run Away XD
Stats
HP 21/21
ATTACK 12
DEFENSE 10
SP.ATK 8
SP.DEF 10
SPEED 15

Nature - Serious
Its a shame its nature wasnt Beneficial, because then its max stats would be incredibly higher than any other nature equaling one strong shiny pokemon.

Now after i have completed that quest, my new quest is to hatch a Shiny Horsea and evolve it into its final stage of Seadra. That is if no one has already caught a shiny Horsea, let me know if you have =)
YAY

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
Years
Congratulations on your Shiny Supersonic!
I on the other hand have had no luck at all, such a shame. I've been looking around in the wild training but still no luck unfortunately...

I hope everybody had a happy easter!

Fl0W:HHGURU

Used to be pokEMOn UseR =]
Years
Thank you Mighty Mightyena =) Ive worked out a pattern now, i seem to catch or hatch a shiny once every month. My easter was great :D ate too much chocolate though and felt really really sick :(

Years
ryan, would you shoot me if I told you I was resetting for shiny Clefairy at the Game Corner? It's not very high on my priority list, but yeah.

Edit: 3 Surskits. (Roselia patch)

Last edited:

Crytuf

Dark Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • usa
  • Seen Sep 23, 2006
alright... hello all^^... i have had no luck shiny hunting in the last while, i have decede to get back on track so i am buying magikarp from that dude in mount moon pk center to attempt to get one... i wants a shiny gyrados.... then i intend to go get a shiny aerodactyl...

i restarted my leafgreen broke my old record for fastest time to beat the elite four... ever. i did it in 7:19. then i got my mewtwo and raikou w/out the use of the mastter ball, so after the aerodactyl i am going to get another shiny rayquaza...

i am just going to post my 29th post now...

well gl to all and lucky hunting^^.

Years
hey peoples something very very weird happened to me i was running around and i saw a tailow and i was bored so i caught it (i didnt catch one yet) so after it got entered in the pokedex i saw it and it was shiny but thn i looked in my party and it wasnt shiny it was sooo strange

Crytuf

Dark Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • usa
  • Seen Sep 23, 2006
yay shiny paras!

in da safari zone, first ball... now a shiny parasect.. YAY!

Years
Grats on the finds, all!

I still have two exams left next week. Then, it's time I a job. Having money will be useful, though. ;) I've been meaning to dig up a Colo Bonus Disc and Eon Ticket on e-bay, so I might do that.

BoxDex is complete, excluding Sceptile, who I'll drop in from my current Emerald save before I restart. I'm proceeding to top off my Emerald Hoenn Dex at blistering speed. Shiny Chiko becomes one step closer.

Shiny Shuckle

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2007
still havent played FR or any game and it might be a while before i do so dont expect any shiny from me

FR update
not played

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
I chose my next shiny target !!! after I complete my in-game dex :P I will hunt for s shiny corphish !!! I will hunt for it as long as it takes, because i want two shiny crabs !!! :P
It will be great !!!

Crytuf

Dark Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • usa
  • Seen Sep 23, 2006
wow my bulgarian friend that may just be the most brilliant thing ever...

well, i passed out with my gb on so i didnt manage to get my parasect to 100...

well, oh well... on to magikarp

Back