• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Rated M] Let's Play Pokemon Red! (20th Anniversary Celebration)

Rainbow Chara X

Impossible to gauge!
Years
  • intro_zpsnctavq0m.gif

[Title theme]

Generation 1. The games that started a legacy and Pokemania as a whole.

Red was actually the first Pokemon game I played that wasn't a spinoff (as I had Snap as a kid) and ever since I bought it for 2 dollars at the local Gamestop, I could never forget it. While today the games are not... technically sound and outdated in many respects, they're still a blast to go through because of how antiquated they are. Seeing where it all began for certain things is always a hobby of mine.

Since Pokemon's 20th Anniversary is going to be all year (apparently?), I have all the time in the world to do this... Although to be honest, this was really just an excuse to LP a legitimate Pokemon game as Snakewood was just a rom hack. But that's just me rambling. Let's get this party started.

[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Chapter #1 - Humble Beginnings[/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/FONT]

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back