• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] Pokemon Sendout Animation

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    I want an animation to show up when the pokemon gets out of the pokeball in battle
    like in Pokemon Uranium etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Well, there doesn't seem to be a simple way to do that, but if you feel like playing around in the code a bit, I'll direct you to the PokeBattle_Scene script section, where the classes PokeballPlayerSendOutAnimation and PokeballSendOutAnimation are defined. Those animations are played when either the player or the opponent, respectfully, sends out a pokemon into battle. They show ball opening and make the pokemon appear on the field.

Otherwise, perhaps someone has made a custom script somewhere. If you find something interesting, I'd be interested in hearing about it as well.

Back