• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[DISCUSSION THREAD] Pictures of You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
Years
  • Patchy- xD Nice
    Proof!- Neat black and white effect in the background =]
    Tiny- 1st: very artistic concept?
    2nd: o.O

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Yo, I just posted a new pixature of mehslf.
    Gimme feedback I suppose.
    :O

Man your hat is the business. It's like you hunted down a yeti for it's mighty fur.
    I mean normally I like those Russian fur trapper hat things, but yours is the most epic I've ever seen.

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    AH
    DUSTY! you look absolutley stunning.
    im glad your my pair. XD

Nemaru

nah
    Years
  • Posted some pictures. o_o I'm new to the forums, so I figured, what better way to get known then to post random pictures of yourself that no one really cares about, right? :D

Lash

Years
  • Nemaru: Nice guitars.

Anyways, I posted up some new pictures of me with Pokemon Platinum, and the figure that came with the game.

Wish I could have picked it up myself, though I was at a racing track for the day. Anyways, Pokemon Platinum is so fun! :D

Romeo_Delight.exe

ロミオの歓喜!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 9, 2016
    Lash-Aww, that sucks.
    Atleast you got it, though.
    How far have you gotten?

Anyways...
    I posted new piccys of meself.
    I felt photogenic today.

Lash

Years
  • Lash-Aww, that sucks.
    Atleast you got it, though.
    How far have you gotten?

Anyways...
    I posted new piccys of meself.
    I felt photogenic today.

Yep, and I was more excited with getting it after the delay, so I'm okay. And, so far, I have two badges.

Anyways, nice KISS posters dude. What kind of guitar is that? Haha, in the first picture, you look like you're about to shred.

Romeo_Delight.exe

ロミオの歓喜!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 9, 2016
    Yep, and I was more excited with getting it after the delay, so I'm okay. And, so far, I have two badges.

Anyways, nice KISS posters dude. What kind of guitar is that? Haha, in the first picture, you look like you're about to shred.

Lol, I'm just about to beat Crasher.I just beat Maylene.xD
    And thanks, KISS is the best! It's a Gibson Explorer.
    =]

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • FoxHound looks like Neville LongBottom!!!! Well, in a good way, mate. ;)

XDDDD Tiny, are you tryin' to look romantic? -points at rose and your half-naked body- x0

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • Okay, i gotta say. It feels weird calling you Edward Cullen, even though that's your username, so I'll just call you by Raiki, which is the name i know you by.
    I didn't recognize you at all in those pictures. Especially without your braces.
    They were very nice pictures, btw. Nicely taken. Especially that tree one. I thought that was cute.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • Okay, i gotta say. It feels weird calling you Edward Cullen, even though that's your username, so I'll just call you by Raiki, which is the name i know you by.
    I didn't recognize you at all in those pictures. Especially without your braces.
    They were very nice pictures, btw. Nicely taken. Especially that tree one. I thought that was cute.

You can call me Raiki if you wish. I just edited and added a few more pics.
    Thank you very much.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    All of you look so good in the current page :D.

Strangely, Lightning, you look a lot sweeter holding that Platinum game for some reason XD.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Edward Cullen, haha I remember when you had your braces, you look nice without 'em. and those pics with your girlfriend were adorable, especially the animated one!

Tiny, verry fun photo, the rose/flower thing was pretty :)

Naoki, OMG OMG OMG. THAT SHIRT YOUR WEARING IS SO PRETTY. WHOMEVER PICKED THAT OUT HAS AMAZING TASTE. and stfu, your face is not 'ew' >:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back