• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] Mega Evolution Happiness Check

Years
Hello, i'd like to know if there is some way to make a happiness check in the PokemonMegaEvolution script, something like the mon can only evolve if it has 200+ of happiness, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Code:
  def hasMegaForm?
[COLOR="Red"]    return false if @happiness<200[/COLOR]
    v=MultipleForms.call("getMegaForm",self)
    return v!=nil
  end

Find this function in the Multiple Forms or Mega Evolution scripts, and add the red line.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
Thats a nice idea!
I already found a "happiness checker" or sth like this but instead of displaying hearts
I want an item to say how much happiness the pokemon has in numbers.
So when you know "my pokemon needs 200 in order to mega evolve" you can easily see how much
is left

Years
Thats a nice idea!
I already found a "happiness checker" or sth like this but instead of displaying hearts
I want an item to say how much happiness the pokemon has in numbers.
So when you know "my pokemon needs 200 in order to mega evolve" you can easily see how much
is left

Actually it was the start of a idea i had with my friend, that the trainer need to have a special bond with the pokémon for it to mega evolve, kinda like ash's greninja, so i was trying to make a new scale, like it would need x number of battles with this trainer for it to be able to mega evolve.

Last edited:
Back